“Relaxing break”

Green Arches Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Yeovil
Green Arches Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #16 of 27 Yeovil B&B and Inns
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Relaxing break”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Just spent a couple of days here with my boyfriend. Lovely B&B, breakfast was excellent. Room was clean and tastefully decorated. Under floor heating kept the room nice and cosy. Paul the owner was very friendly and helpful. He made our stay really relaxing even asking when we wanted to have breakfast which was nice. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sarah T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Fantastic stay at the green arches, nice comfy double beds, clean towels every day. The breakfast is by far the best I've ever had. Paul the proprietor is very helpful indeed. Terrific stay at the Green Arches, highly recommend to all.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Jonathan S
Stockport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Brilliant stay at Green Arches!
I've stayed at a few places in Yeovil, and this is the best by far!
My work colleague and I had great rooms, very clean, spacious, quiet, flat screen tv with freeview, comfy bed, so a good nights sleep, wifi, tea and coffee, fresh towels everyday.
I asked Paul if there was a local laundry I could use to wash my clothes......Paul replied by saying that he would wash and dry my clothes for me! ......very impressed.
So we nicknamed, the B and B, Paul's Paradiso..... :-)

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank MCFC1981
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Great choice for a B+B. Clean rooms, comfortable bed. Fantastic breakfast and a most polite and welcoming host. Recommended. We visited for a nearby family wedding. Thanks for everything. We would most definitely return.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MarkDurling
Reading
Reviewed 29 September 2013

The accommodation was clean and tasteful with a large bathroom and plenty of storage. The bed was comfortable and a proper double, not two singles pushed together which is my pet hate! Paul, who runs the place was very welcoming and cooks a fantastic breakfast. All in all a great choice and certainly one of the nicest b&bs we've stayed in. I would happily recommend to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed for two nights on business.
The accommodation was very clean, something I am really fussy about.
Well located:-shops and pubs within walking distance.

Free parking in local street.
Had good nights sleep underfloor heating kept me warm all night no shivering at 3 am.

Breakfast is a good as you could do at home , perfectly cooked.

Overall I would recommend this place to my mum so if its good enough for her then I think you'll be alright!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stayed here last year while attending a wedding and couldn't have been happier with it. The room and bathroom were large, spotless and had everything you could possibly need. Paul was very friendly and welcoming and cooked a wonderful breakfast to finish off our visit.

Stayed November 2012, travelled solo