“Home From Home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Yeovil
Knapphouse Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #20 of 27 Yeovil B&B and Inns
Cheltenham
“Home From Home”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I absolutely love Knapp House. When I had to go to Yeovil once a week for a work placement it was a real home from home. Sheila and her family were so kind and lovely to me. Sheila cooked a great breakfast and went out of her way to help me out when I needed it!

Every room I stayed in had everything you could possibly need and was extremely clean and comfortable. I miss my trips to Knapp House and would go back any day. Cannot rate this place highly enough.

It's great value for money as well!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I wanted something basic, with a price to match. I got something much better than basic, but still at a basic price. Clean, comfortable, well-appointed, quiet, friendly - if I ever go back to Yeovil, this is where I will stay.

The only possible criticisim is that the room was absurdly over-heated; but since that applies to 99.9% of all hotels and guest houses in Britain it's hardly worth making a fuss about.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2013

My partner and I just wanted a quiet place to recharge our batteries and have a little time out. Knapp House is perfect for this as it is a home from home - we had access to a kitchen, living room and was separate location to the owners.
Sheila and Peter who own the Knapp house were very helpful and was always willing to do the extra bit without having to ask.
I would definitely go back there for a weekend break as it's beautiful place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Great homely very clean great Breakfast friendly owners stayed
Many times and will stay again
Had lovely weekend
Best b and b in Yeovil
Many thanks
Amanda Barbara and mark
And a big thanks to the owners how made or stay very welcome and homely

• Stayed March 2013
Hebden Bridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 March 2013

We stayed in two rooms in the annexe which was beautifully decorated and very comfy. The bed was comfortable and it had everything you would want from a B&B in the country. Shiela prepared a lovely breakfast and was on hand to make sure we had plenty of everything. She even gave me an extra egg after noticing that the one she had given me was a little overcooked. Lots of attention to detail and very friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 March 2013

What a great find. Lovely accommodation and great breakfast. We were lucky enough to have the cottage to ourselves, which usually has 3 double rooms sharing wonderful facilities, but all rooms en suite.
Loved the dogs, but these are kept out of guests way..unless you put in a special request for a cuddle.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tracey L
Portchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I stayed at knapp house whilst on business in the area. After a long day at work I was given a very warm welcome and shown to my room. I was very surprised at how lovely the room was, with all the amenities I needed for my nights stay. I had a great nights sleep in a very comfy bed. Breakfast was also a real treat and the ingredients seemed to be very good quality.
The price is very reasonable, I will definitely stay again if I am in the area and would recommend to all.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business