Usual Premier Inn cleanliness and friendly welcome. A great location if you appreciate quiet - not in the centre of Yeovil but about a mile away, with a tabletable pub next door and within walking distance of an Asda superstore and a fish and chip restaurant. Easy parking right outside. I would have liked a flat screen TV like most other Premier Inns, but this is a minor point. Just be a bit careful if you dine at the tabletable, some of the food has lumpy hard bits in it (the naan bread and the beef lasagne) and some of the cutlery was greasy, but the breakfasts there were excellent with very friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated to the west of Yeovil next to Westland Helicopter factory. For shops and local amenities Yeovil town centre is only 3.5 miles away. Ideally located within easy reach of the A303 London to Exeter route, making this hotel an ideal stop-over for long distance travellers.Our Yeovil Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Yeovil Airfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Yeovil Hotel Yeovil
- Premier Inn Yeovil Airfield Hotel Somerset