“A very relaxed restaurant ”

Union Street Brasserie
Ranked #32 of 207 Restaurants in Yeovil
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: We are a licensed Brasserie located in the heart of Yeovil Town Centre, Open 7 Days a week. Serving great Breakfasts, lunches and afternoon tea. All our cakes and bakes are homemade. On Sundays - Breakfast served from 9.30am and Traditional Sunday Roast served from 12 noon. Join us on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays for our Small Plate Menu, Wine flights and Beer. Large parties catered for.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to Union Street Brasserie many times now and every time I leave feeling very happy and relaxed. All staff are very welcoming and attend to your every need! The menu is very extensive and there's so many drinks on offer, there is also a children's menu which I was very happy to find out! All in all, the food is fantastic, staff are brilliant and I will continue to return to Union Street Brasserie!

4  Thank Bethany F

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Popped in on a whim for a light lunch with my better half, and what a pleasant surprise it was, perfect service, a cooling drink and excellent food. The choice of food and drink really rather good and the cod bites were better than expected. This could be our new Saturday lunch venue so we will be back, but please please please could Jake have another iPad...did I mention please

3  Thank Baldrecordman1967
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Came in after my morning shift today after hearing such wonderful things about this place.

So much choice on the menu i couldnt decide...
however the knowledgeable friendly waitress helped me out and I decided to go for the Mac and cheese with bacon. Followed by a sparkling cider which she recommended. Couldn't fault the food, or anything about this place.
Very impressive.

Having looked at my receipt, the waitresses name was Sophie who served me, such a lovely person who made me feel really welcome considering I was dining solo and it was rather busy.

Thank you for the lovely service and food. I will definitely be ruturning to union street brassiere. .

4  Thank M-Elizabeth-T1968
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Thought we would check this out as it has changed hands. Food lovely and fresh, there was a wait for it but as it was good quality food you don't mind.

My daughter had macaroni cheese with garlic bread (kid's menu) she loved it and it was made with proper cheese.
My husband had a chorizo and avocado salad, it came out in a large bowl and he enjoyed it
I had a club sandwich and it was great, chunks of chickens,lovely bacon and fresh bread it came with fries.

Staff friendly so will be returning.

6  Thank Georgia H
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We have eaten breakfast at most eateries in Yeovil and have found this one by far the best. The menu has a lot of choices for breakfast not just the standard Full English. There are a variety of Eggs Benedict/Royale etc and even a Slimming World friendly one!
The staff are always friendly, the service is quick, the building itself is beautiful and well set out and the food is fantastic....what more can you ask for!!!

6  Thank LSB538