“Highly recommended”

Sienna Deli
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A friendly independent food shop offering a range of locally sourced deli produce to purchase... We also use these to offer an exciting range of freshly prepared meals to "have in" or "take away".... Sandwiches. wraps, panini, jacket potatoes, salads, pies and pasties as well as gourmet burgers and more!! Delicious coffee and teas as well as a range of wonderful range of cold drinks, milk shakes, smoothies and frappes... As a non licensed establishment "bring your own bottle" to compliment our food We have a newly converted cellar dining area for meals, business meetings and private- or business functions... A quaint outside area overlooking the delightful St Johnn's Churh and its gardens...and a small area on ground floor if mobility is an issue. We cater for all ages: from toddlers, teens, older to much older! We're proud of that too!! As we prepare everything fresh "to order" we invite customers with special diets and preferences... There is something for everyone to enjoy!!
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Always look forward to a visit to town so I can pop in for a coffee and lunch. Great food, good service and friendly staff where nothing is too much trouble. Would not go anywhere else!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I live in yeovil and am spoilt for choice but my first port of call when I get of the bus is to go here for my coffee the best decaf in town and my friends think that way about the regular coffee also.the food is very good and well worth waiting for.Good prices and nothing to much trouble.Most of all the staff are so friendly and kind especially to people who need a little extra help getting arround.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Visited at a busy lunchtime recently, but the staff were very helpful in gathering together the spare chairs and made us very welcome nonetheless. The house salad I had was superb and my wife and her mother also very much enjoyed their meals. The fruit smooties we had to drink were delicious too, so all in all a very enjoyable experience at this quaint little deli.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The deli does not have many tables as its only a small venue but comfortable inside. We received a warm welcome and then had lengthy menus on the walls to peruse. I had a mango smoothie which was excellent. My daughter and I had the salad platters which were superb with unusual fresh ingredients. Mum and dad had sandwiches which were too big for them to finish and also had a generous side salad. The owner and the two younger guys were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This venue demonstrates clearly why small and personally-run businesses are so much better than massive anonymous franchises. The care with which food is prepared and served, and the emphasis is on quality of selection rather than vast quantity. More of such places please!