“Excellent selection, not expensive & service with smile.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Number 50 Cafe

Number 50 Cafe
Ranked #13 of 182 Restaurants in Yeovil
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: All home-made cakes and freshly prepared specialities. We pride ourselves on taste and quality meals with a variety of teas and coffees. We also offer a wide range of vegan and vegetarian dishes.gluten free options.and can cook bespoke dishes to order
Yeovil, Somerset
“Excellent selection, not expensive & service with smile.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I met my daughter here for lunch this week (her choice), I have not been here for about 18 months, but she raves about it. I was amazed by what a great choice they have, and being a vegetarian, I really appreciate that. The prices are not expensive. Also, what struck me was the minute we walked through the door we were greeted with a cheery "Hello" and a smile from the staff, despite obviously being busy. The café in the borough that has closed down suddenly within the last year is where my husband and I would have lunch if we happened to be in Yeovil on a Saturday - not anymore, I shall take him to Number 50 Café! The Panini I had was delicious, the coleslaw lovely (more would have been nice!) and an interesting salad (next time though I'll ask for the dressing to be put on the side, as personally, I don't enjoy salad dressing). Also, despite being busy, we did not have to wait very long at all for our food. The atmosphere here is pleasant, plenty of choice of where to sit, including window seat or outside on the pavement. I look forward to returning.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great for breakfast or lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I have been here a few times, they do a brilliant breakfast and are always busy especially on the weekends.

Visited May 2014
Yeovil
“Love this Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Number 50 is great - the pasties are baked right there, the selection and variety is astounding! Much, much nicer than Greggs pasties! They also have a nice sit down area and also a nice bacon baguette. Very nice if you are in town, I always go if I can.

Visited March 2014
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Just great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Cant fault this cafe. I go there every time I,m in Yeovil. Great food well presented, good value and served with a pleasant smile. What more could you want.

Visited January 2014
Swindon
“Good value lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

We visited Café 50 as it was open on 2 January and our planned destination for lunch was closed, which in retrospect was good as we discovered somewhere for a well cooked and good value lunch. As the two of us arrived at the café before our other 2 lunch guests, we had time for a coffee, I had an espresso which was very good.

Lunch was English breakfast and chips for me (will start the post Christmas diet next week!), and the others had lasagne and chips, cottage pie and Chilli. All agreed that they were very well prepared, good portions and the cost was very reasonable.

• Visited January 2014