“Perfect location”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfortable Double Bedroom
Space for a cot if required Spacious and Bright Lounge with Delightful Garden View and Dining Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Comfortable Double Bedroom
Space for a cot if required
Spacious and Bright Lounge with Delightful Garden View and Dining Area
Dining Area to Seat 4
Cosy corner
Welcoming Hallway
Not far to the beach!!
Soft relaxing lighting in all rooms
Local photography to enjoy
Well equipped separate  kitchen
Clean bathroom with bath & shower. All linen & towels supplied.
We love a beach hut!
Artists Studios
Coast Café on the beach
Sunny Splash Point with The Pier behind
Our cool beach hut in nearby Goring to rent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ERS11458
Manchester
“Comfortable apartment in a great location, but stay spoiled by no TV”
Reviewed 21 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

First impressions of this apt were very good, and the owners provided lots of extras (food etc). However we had a few problems that I think others should be aware of when booking this property:
1. The aerial to the whole building failed (apparently it had happened once before) and we were without television for a whole weekend. Beware issues such as this are not covered by Holiday Lettings/Tripadvisor who only seem to cover you if the rental is uninhabitable. Lorraine offered £35 compensation which I accepted, but the lack of TV did spoil our stay. If I was paying the equivalent per night in a hotel and it was not possible to move rooms, I would expect a full refund for affected nights in view of the room being 'not as described' and for 'loss of enjoyment' under the Consumer Rights Act. The owner (whose communications had previously been friendly) made it clear she was not open to any discussion or negotiation about the level of compensation, thus my frank review.
2. The flat does suffer from damp. Perhaps this is to be expected as it's a basement flat, but be aware that the bathroom and kitchen fans are on constantly. I had to request they were turned down in intensity as were so noisy I could hear them whirring away whilst trying to sleep at night (bedroom door does not shut). The owner's husband sorted this the next day by turning them down, but they remained on all the time.
3. I am with O2 and could not get a phone signal in most parts of the apartment. This did become a safety concern for me as I wanted to be able to call for help in an emergency, but knew I couldn't. The wireless doorbell didn't work on most occasions so it was a faff getting takeout delivered and having family visit as they couldn't let you know they were outside waiting.
4. For anyone with young children - the blinds in the lounge are not child safe - long blind cords. Solved by tying up all the blinds and then untying in morning.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lack of discussion when things went wrong
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Oct 2016
Hello Susan
I’m very glad that your first impressions of the apartment were good and you appreciated all the extras I provide for my guests. I am someone who takes a huge amount of pride and satisfaction in my guests having a great stay or holiday in my property and do everything I can to ensure this. What I am not is someone who can be coerced into giving an unscrupulous, opportunistic guest a full refund due to the threat of a ‘frank’ review if I don’t.
1) The communal aerial did stop working for your first 2 days out of 7. As we discovered it was a fault with the communal aerial on top of our seafront 5 story building and couldn’t actually do anything to fix it at short notice apart from scaling up and giving it a wiggle. Instead, even though there are a stack of DVDs already at the apartment we brought down an extra selection of specific DVDs for your daughter (we understood from you she liked Peppa pig), in order that you would both have plenty to watch. The aerial was back working by the Monday so there was no need to call anyone out. Contrary to your comment the aerial has never to my knowledge stopped working and this was the only occasion??! On the Monday as a kind gesture I offered you the use of our beach hut as an apology for the inconvenience. You however refused my offer and said you wanted money. Even though I didn’t feel the lack of a TV required financial compensation (as it was the property you rented and all the accompanying facilities and not just the TV after all). I thought that 20% would be an appropriate gesture. Apparently though that was not enough for you and you refused my offer and said you wanted to ‘discuss’ the issue on your return home. On your return you contacted me again to discuss your compensation. I politely said that I thought my offer was fair and would not be increasing it. This however appeared to incense you and what followed can only be described as a rant of a message. In it you were appearing to threaten legal action and quoting your consumer rights. You were also dangling the ‘I will leave my review after this has been resolved’ and you’ve fully refunded me carrot. I therefore decided that Trip Advisor should deal with you. Trip Advisor apologised to me on several occasions regarding your messages. They also informed me that I should not speak to you or return any of your messages, you were being unreasonable and they would continue to deal with you regarding the situation you had developed. They advised you that my offer was fair and should be accepted which of course it eventually was when you realised your demand had no validity. The fact that I remained polite through a very stressful situation if not wholly friendly is only to be expected under the circumstances - don’t you think?
2) The flat does not suffer from damp. We had the week before you arrived upgraded the extractor fans to deal with increased humidity and as they were new did not know they would stay on and be disturbing. We responded at your request and immediately turned them down and they are at a low hum and nothing more.
3) Yes the phone signal can be poor at the flat and on some networks you have to walk outside the back door and up 4 steps to get a signal which of course is possible unless the emergency is that you’ve broken both your legs. We also have free broadband Wi-Fi so sending messages/receiving mail/streaming films & TV programmes is not a problem. The doorbell being intermittent was not reported to us by you and therefore how could we know? I will now look into changing the batteries or the unit as required.
4) The blinds in the lounge are the full length of the long sash windows in order to block out light and therefore I believe the cords also have to be long. I have to apologise that you had to hook up 5 cords every evening and take them down again every morning.
I thank you for your review, it may have been frank but it certainly wasn’t fair, though I never expected it to be. If all my guests were of a similar ilk to you I would give up tomorrow. Thankfully they are not and as they say ‘you always get one’, well it seems you have been mine.
Kathy567
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed for one week in the apartment, everything as presented on the website, our son joined for 2 days - no problem. Comfortable, nearby the town, beaches and wonderful boulevard for the morning and evening walks. We were also fortunate with the weather with glorious sunshine every day. Owner very attentive to any request.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Oct 2016
Dear Kathy
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review it is much appreciated. I'm so glad you had such a good stay and hope to see you again. Kind Regards Lorraine
kenandeil...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent location on Worthington front.”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Very well appointed and comfortable with many extra 'extras'. Located in a Victorian terrace directly opposite the sea front and shingle beach. Just a short walk into Worthing town centre one way and a good walk the other way to a delightful café, Sea Lanes. Also very handy for bus services along coast from Brighton to Portsmouth and everywhere in between. No problem parking as given a weekly parking permit and always able to park close by.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: No bath towel rail
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
23 Aug 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review seascape. It was a pleasure meeting you both and hope to see you again soon. Best Regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing