“Superb as usual”

Ranked #12 of 365 Restaurants in Worthing
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Mum and I both plaice and chips with parsley Sauce, batter was light, fish moist and well cooked. You can tell its fresh, chips were excellent. This restaurant is so friendly, its the same waiters each year. Access is very good for wheelchair user. Cant fault it. Be back next time in worthing.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I turned up slightly earlier than opening time at this fish restaurant on Brighton Road. They accommodated me regardless and within 10 minutes I had a lovely plate of fish and chips in front of me. The batter was light and crispy, the fish was moist and the chips were home made and tasty. I would definitely recommend this place if you're after a sit down cod and chips!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I didn't go there intentionally with my senior colleague. We were both attracted by the menu on the door glass and randomly drop in.

It surprise me to me honest.

We both order the traditional fish & chips and the cod is one of the freshest one I have ever taste.

I highly recommend this place for those who come to Worthing for the ultimate seashore experience it brings to you.

2  Thank Nan Y
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We ate there yesterday. We asked at the tourist information where we could find a good fish restaurant. You would not easily find it if you were walking along the beach road.
The fish was pure white inside the batter. The batter was not all greasy and fatty as you may find in a chip shop. So tasty. It's a shame we do not live In Worthing. You must go there. It was gorgeous food. They also refilled your coffee cup whenever you wanted. As coffee lovers this was a real treat

2  Thank spearmint
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Decided to try this for my partners birthday as a lot of people had recommended. From the moment we walked in we weren't impressed with the service, being asked to "sit where you want", being left at the table for at least 10 minutes before WE had to get the waiters attention to ask for a drink, food did come out very quickly and was extremely tasty, except I didn't get to finish mine as the waiter walked by and quite literally swooped up the plates without asking if we had finished. We were in and out within 50 minutes & certainly did not leave a tip! Probably won't return although it is a shame as the food was excellent.

1  Thank Gemma R