“Lovely meal.”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Borehamwood, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal.”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Three weeks ago when my wife and I were in Worthing , I came across this restaurant when walking the dog.
Glancing a cross the road this restaurant seemed to very busy, and having just had a 2 hour drive was hungry and really fancied fish and chips , and as this restaurant was just around the corner from our hotel it was most convenient.
We left our hotel , and made a quick dash to the restaurant as it was raining heavily.
We had a very nice meal, the portions were generous, and the staff could not make you more welcome.
I would return to this restaurant again.

Frank Hurley

blueeyes2353
“Slightly disappointed”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I have heard many good reviews about this restaurant. The starter was good but the main course was disappointing. I ordered the cod & chips. The batter was dry and tasted of breadcrumbs rather than a true batter. The fish was a bit on the dry side.

Crawley, United Kingdom
“Seafood heaven”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

What can I say, from stepping through the main door - you can see that this is a 'swanky' restaurant by the decor & smells coming from the kitchen.

Great place for couples or families with real attentive service, fantastic food - a seafood paradise, with really good prices.

Cant say anymore !!!

Worthing, England, United Kingdom
“Gluten free heaven”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I love the Fish Factory, since being diagnosed as a coeliac eating out has sometimes become a chore rather than a pleasure. Not all restaurants understand the importance of there being NO wheat or gluten in my food and I have often encountered the attitude of 'well we'll do our best but it isn't our fault you are odd!!!' Not the Fish Factory, they have an entire gluten free menu with THE most delicious options, including a batter for their fish. The cheesecake only comes in a gluten free version and is truly one of the most gorgeous desserts I have eaten. The tiniest issue is the gluten free rolls but I don't think this is their fault as I have yet to find one anywhere that tastes good!!!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Nicki L
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Very tasty fish”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Visited with my aunt and wife. My wife and I had grilled haddock with mashed potatoes which was delicious. However my aunt's scampi was served with thick chips that were rather leathery in texture. I assume the chips were twice cooked? In which case I know it can be challenging to get the exterior cooked just right when they are quite thick.

Visited August 2014