“Immaculate attention to detail made for a 5 star...”
other travellers have booked this property
Main Bedroom with glorious sea views.
Bay Window. Sit and enjoy the views. Second bedroom. High quality twin beds that convert into a Superking Bed upon request
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main Bedroom with glorious sea views.
Bay Window. Sit and enjoy the views.
Hallway
Living Room with Dining Table and comfortable sofas.
Sash windows with views of the sea while you dine
Second bedroom - wall mounted TV with built in DVD. Wardrobe & Dressing table
Main bedroom. Comfortable Kingsize Bed and 100% cotton bed linen.
Comfortable and stylish living and dining area
One of 2 comfortable sofas
Cosy cushions, soft fleece throws, smart TV, books, games, jigsaws and DVDs to amuse and entertain!
Light, bright and airy living room
En-suite bath and shower room to the main bedroom. Towels provided.
Wonderful Large shower
Coffee and Tea Station and seating area in the kitchen at 147 By The Sea
Fully equipped kitchen.
Large, light, bright kitchen with plenty of preparation workspace and fully integrated appliances
Welcome to 147 By The Sea!!
Enjoy a Nespresso, an instant, a filter coffee or a cup of tea! Milk in the fridge on arrival.
The front of 147 By The Sea
The main entrance to 147 By The Sea - located at the rear of the property.
147 By The Sea - an imposing ground floor corner property.
The private 'secret garden'. Dining table for 6, a bar, a sofa and extra seating. Exclusive use
The garden at 147 By The Sea. There is Additional seating with direct sea views.
Sit and enjoy the views.....
Lots of toys, books, games, fancy dress dressing up clothes, wooden toys and useful baby equipment
Picnic table over the road
Fishing boats that regularly bring back fresh fish to buy less than 100yds from 147 By The Sea
Colourful fishing boats
The Connaught Theatre and Ritz Cinema
The Pavillion Theatre
The beach over the road!
Table and benches at 147 By The Sea....just add a bottle of wine then sit and enjoy!
This says it all!! We look forward to welcoming you.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Linda D
Toronto, Australia
“Immaculate attention to detail made for a 5 star stay”
Reviewed 21 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Helpfulness, flexibility, coffee bar, beach, views, restaurants in walking distance, off road parking, comfortable seating areas, thoughtful little touches throughout that make the unit really special - what more could you ask for. If we return to Worthing we will be contacting Vicki again.

Adrian T
Bordon, United Kingdom
“Fabulous accomodation”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

What an amazing place to stay at Worthing. It covers all that is needed with holiday accommodation and is very tastefully decorated and furnished.
The rooms are light and catch the sun(when it shines), the lounge has good furnishings with a table for meals (if you don't try Worthing's excellent restaurants) and the kitchen is well equipped with cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and all the utensils you might need,
The bathroom and showers were excellent and the temperatures were easily to adjust for us both,
As for the 2 bedrooms, both were doubles and were superb, the photos don't do them justice with a good nights sleep guaranteed, although it was near a busy road we were not affected by any noise.
Its a great place to stay ideal for exploring the area and I recommend that you try the restaurants which should cater for all tastes.
I look forward to another visit with grateful thanks to Vicki for her kindness and care.

lou172017
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Luxury by the Sea”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I stayed at 147 by the sea for my birthday weekend and it was the best birthday treat ever!
Located on the seafront you have wonderful sea views from every window.
We were there in January but there is a wonderful walled (safe for children) garden area behind the ample parking to enjoy in the warmer months.
The property is finished to an extremely high standard with wonderful touches, I especially loved the White Company hand wash and the fluffy robes and slippers provided in the bedrooms.
We cooked on our first evening (curtesy of Waitrose a 5 minute drive away) in a kitchen better equipped than my own home!
Our second evening we went into Worthing town, a short walk or just under £5.00 in a taxi (well it was raining!) we had pre dinner cocktails in The Rocking Horse followed by a wonderful meal in Food restaurant (I recommend both of these too).
Booking a taxi was easy as there is a wonderful little book full of helpful telephone numbers and lots of local information. I loved 147 so much I have already booked to come back with my partner in the summer.
I should also add that I am a clean freak and 147 was spotless!!
Thank you Vicki you are a great host and we look forward to seeing you on our second visit which I know will not be our last!

20 Feb 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review. I'm so glad that your birthday weekend was so successful and such a treat! I love the Rocking Horse cocktail bar in Worthing too - it's one of the places I mention (and recommend) in the guest information book!! Thank you for deciding to book a return trip…I'm looking forward to seeing you again (in July) and meeting your partner. Thank you once again - I'm glad that 147 BTS gave you a birthday to remember!! All the best, Vicki
Uplyme12
Uplyme, United Kingdom
“Stunning! More like a boutique hotel.”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Wow this was such an amazing find. Recommended by a friend we were not disappointed except when we had to leave after 2 nights as I would of stayed a week!

This seafront apartment has been renovated beautifully. Every need has been catered for.

I went on a girls weekend but could easily go with my family as they had provided for children too.

Comfy beds, gorgeous white bed linen and fab bathrooms and toiletries. Really felt like a boutique hotel.

I'm a coffee fiend so check out the photos of the coffee bar in the kitchen on their website.

Out host Vicki was friendly and helpful. Can't fault it and we will be back.

Thank you!

18 Feb 2017
Thank you so much - I'm so glad you enjoyed your girls weekend (and your time at 147 By The Sea). I would love to welcome you back with your friends again or with your family - you can let me know in advance if you need any particular equipment (crib, cots, high chairs, buggy, etc) and I will make sure it is ready for your arrival. Until the next time...thank you again and I look forward to your next visit. Vicki
a9sxb
Worthing, United Kingdom
“More than a home from home”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

147 BTS was simply a perfect location for our weekend treat. The facilities and perfect attention to detail by the owner made the stay an exceptional experience - more than a home from home experience - it was amazing !

17 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at 147 By The Sea.
I hope to see you and your family again should you decide to book another seaside break in the future. Kindest Regards Vicki
Damo_Wick...
Wickford, Essex
“The weather was the only thing we would change”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Booking in February we knew the weather was not going to be the best. But that did not stop us having an amazing 3 night break. The accommodation is well presented, spacious and clean with high quality fixtures, décor and facilities. The location couldn't be faulted, 5 mins walk into Worthing town direct or a bit longer along the beach/cycle path which is a safe way for children to scooter/bike away from the road. South downs one way, Brighton another, beach opposite.

Within 24hrs of arriving, we had decided that we wanted to come back in Summer if it was available. As soon as we could, we booked what we could in August and cannot wait to be back exploring, enjoying fish and chips (Chipwicks is great and a 3 minute walk), long days and fine weather.

This is one of, if not the best, property we have booked to stay and we cannot recommend it highly enough. That's not even mentioning the hospitality of Vicki! helpful, cheerful and always a pleasure to deal with.

It may not be everything to everyone but we certainly enjoyed our break and hope those staying there enjoy their break as much as we did.

Your age range 35-49
14 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review...I really appreciate your kind comments & praise. It was always my vision when I renovated 147 By The Sea and decided to list it online for holidays and short breaks that it would hopefully attract lovely families (like yours) who could enjoy the fabulous seafront location, the close proximity to the Town, the spacious rooms and the children's books toys and fancy dress (which come in handy particularly when the weather takes a turn for the worse!) I'm looking forward to seeing you again in August when I hope the weather will be better and you can make the most of the outside spaces (you can enjoy your Chipwick supper in our secret garden!!) Thank you for being great guests; thank you for your kind words and thank you so much for deciding to return to 147 By The Sea for another seaside break!! All the best, Vicki x
Reviewed 8 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Nov 2016
Wonderful guests who looked after my property beautifully and left it extremely clean and tidy. Highly recommended and welcome to stay again anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing