Camelot House
US$181
Windsor Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$94
Travelocity
Premier Inn Worthing Seafront Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$91
Travelodge
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bon arrivalhome from homesmoked haddockhomemade marmaladelovely gardenbiscuitsroom was spotlessquiet roadlemon drizzle cakefriendly couplecooked freshfish factoryfull englishtown centregreat hoststop rate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Back home after another excellent staying at my other "home".

Everything is excellent and after what must be around my 30th staying i still love my staying at Camelot with Denice and Steve more and more.

Room is always in clean and tidy. Very well working WiFi, great bathroom. Service allways first class.

Breakfast is pure enjoyment. The best cooked breakfast you can find without a doubt me think.

See you soon again (and thanks for the beer ;) )
Chris

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Denise P, Owner at Camelot House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Chrisvb01.
Thank you for your review.
As always it was a great pleasure for Steve and I to have you stay at number 2 home!!
I am sorry it has taken me some time to reply, but we have had the family staying over Christmas and 3 granddaughters and their parents have kept us busy!! We had a wonderful time.
Its good to know that we are not letting our standards drop and that breakfast still hits the spot!!
Hope you are keeping well and the lovely Kez too. No snow here but lot of rain!!
Glad the Wi-Fi works well for all your technology!
Best Wishes for 2014. Denise

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I had another wonderful stay at Camelot House. The hosts Steve & Denise couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful. The room was spotless and the bed and pillows very comfortable. The breakfasts were amazing. Massive choice from traditional cooked English breakfast to fruits and cereals. Free wifi in all rooms. The location is also good as it is a short walk into Worthing town and the hospital is just around the corner from the B&B. I loved my stay here and will be back.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank illbetheresoon

Dear illbetheresoon.
Thank you for the lovely review. Steve and I are always pleased to welcome you to Camelot House. Thank you for your comments on breakfast and our location in Worthing. Our breakfast menu is constantly under review and it is good to hear from guests that the choice we offer is appreciated.
We too think that being in a quiet road east of the town centre is a good location within Worthing.
With no flooding to date!!.
Great to have you stay. Best Wishes for 2014

Reviewed 8 November 2013

1. Very nice breakfast - loved the pancakes.
2. Clean room (1) with en-suite
3. Good location
4. Phone (EE) and Wifi worked well

I stayed here for 3 nights so I would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Revelatio00x

Hi Revelatio00x
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that it has taken me sometime to reply.
As a seasoned reviewer your opinions are much appreciated. Steve and I were pleased to have you stay and hope to see you again soon. The pancake pan is at the ready!!
Good Luck for 2014. Denise

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Guided to this B&B by other recommendations on tripadvisor, I was not disappointed. Good clean accommodation entirely adequate for my single needs and a great breakfast to follow. If I had sampled all that was available, I might not have been able to get up from the table. Steve was happy to engage in conversation and, indeed, said he enjoyed it and wished all his guests had something interesting to say. So don't hold back.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank RBB22X

Hi RBB22X.
Thank you for your review.
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay at Camelot House and especially your breakfast. We have worked at the menu over the last 3 years and continue to take on board guest comments and suggestions for improvements. I love the cooking aspect of the job here.
Steve needs no encouragement to chat!! and he is well suited to running the dining room. We learn so much from our guests from all over the world its is one of the best bit of running a B&B.
All Good Wishes for 2014. Denise

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Our first time in worthing visiting family whom have just moved to worthing,we arrived at 12 noon ish our room was'nt ready but that was'nt a problem as family had lunch ready for us and denise said to leave our bags and they would put them in our room.denise and steve are welcoming and friendly,the accommodiation is spotless,modern and cosy.The breakfast is without doubt the best we have ever had at any guest house,lovley breakfast room too,my only critic was that we missed out on denise's homemade scones,i bet they are delicious,i should of ordered a batch to bring home.Parking is easier here(we normally stay in hove),we stayed a sunday and a monday night so it was quiet which i was pleased about as i am a light sleeper,will be back when visiting family again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Jewles65.
Thank you for your lovely review. I am sorry I have not replied before now. We have been busy through the autumn and up to Christmas with family staying over for Christmas and New Year. We had a great time with the family and I hope you did with yours too. Yes, I am sorry you missed out on the scones but there is always some cake or scones on the make. It will be banana muffins today! I am glad you mentioned the parking situation in your review as it can be a worry for some people when coming away and as you found there is not usually too much trouble in finding a space in Gannon Road.
We are pleased that you found us comfortable and quiet and enjoyed our breakfast, which is my favourite part of the day.
Steve and I are looking forward to your next visit.
Best Wishes for 2014.Denise