“Nice when open”
Review of Something Thai - CLOSED

Something Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I was visiting Worthing and wanted to find a decent Thai restaurant.I found this online and the first night I arrived,a Saturday, I went with my Dad and enjoyed a really good meal for a reasonable price.My brother arrived from the States the following Monday and so we decided to go again, but were disheartened to find it closed, but thought that may be because it was a Monday closing.We returned on the Wednesday night to also find it closed.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Visited with a business colleague on Thursday lunchtime.Very helpful and attentive waiter.This is a clean and attarctive retaurant but sadly lacking in atmosphere due to no one else being there,which is a shame as the fixed price lunch menu for £10 was good value-chicken satay,pad thai and tempura battered ice cream was very good.My colleague had the same apart from the bannan and coconut milk dessert which failed to ignite our taste buds-looked most unappetising and tasted most unpleasant.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

Food was wonderful, but whole experience was marred by a waitress who did not smile or acknowledge our presence in the restaurant. The young man on duty was the polar opposite and was very friendly and attentive. The waitress didn't even thank us or say good bye when we left....shame as the restaurant is very clean and the food is great.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

I went to Something Thai with my partner. I had been a couple of times but his first visit. In order to give him a good sample of Thai food we ordered a shared platter for starters. All the items were well cooked, not greasy and very flavourful. It was also lovely to get a tray of 4 different dipping sauces with it. For mains we had the prawn green curry, the spicy mixed seafood stir fry which was my favourite as it lots of lovely flavours in it and also the papaya salad which gave a really good contrast. Not being big rice or noodle eaters we opted to share a small bowl of Jasmine rice which was enough for us. Definitely the best Thai I have tried locally

Reviewed 17 August 2012

The food the was brilliant thank you so much for a great evening!
would recommend to anyone coming to worthing for a Thai meal
Fantastic,,,,,,,