Heenefields Guest House
US$181
Windsor Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$94
Travelocity
Premier Inn Worthing Seafront Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$141
PremierInn.com
US$91
Travelodge
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
US$126
  • Restaurant
All reviewshomemade biscuitsb boff street parkingwarm welcomesmall fridgeexcellent breakfastpretty gardenlocal amenitieson arrivalperfect hostssmoked salmoncooked to perfectionhome from homeexcellent locationsea frontyogurtbed and breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2011

We stayed for 2 nights whilst in Worthing for a Wedding. From the moment we arrived Linda and Marc made us feel so welcome. The mini cup-cakes, beautifully iced and decorated, served with the tea on our arrival was such a lovely touch. Our room was warm and comfortable and spotlessly clean.
Breakfast was yummy, with a good choice, and the home-made marmalade delicious. I can't recommend the place highly enough and Linda and Marc are friendly and caring hosts. It is also very conveniently located for Worthing Town Centre, with plenty of off-street parking.
Go There - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Lovely spacious room. Very well furnished. Great en-suite facilities. Food could not be faulted. Warm welcome. Very clean. Could go on like this, but MUST not forget Linda who made it all possible.....thanks. John & Marion Barber.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2011

My husband and i stayed here for one night as we were attending a birthday party at a hotel just on the marine parade and it was the best money we've ever spent! I'm an extremely critical person when it comes to hotels and guest houses from the little extras, the welcome and above all cleaniness and let me tell you that Linda (the owner) is a woman after my own heart! Firstly when we arrived there was plenty of parking on their drive which was a god send as parking is a nightmare that close to the beach, parking meters left right and centre! Secondly, as soon as we walked in the first thing i noticed was the lovely smell of clean linen, spotless carpets and a very warm welcome from Linda. I was already impressed and i hadn't even seen the room yet! We were shown to a very cosy, warm room and given a key for it and the front door so that we could come and go as we pleased which i thought was very trusting and asked when we would like breakfast. The room was impeccable, smelt fresh, modern ensuite with homely touches from the toiletries in the bathroom to the complimentary tea,coffee,hot chocolate and biscuits! We had a very comfortable and peaceful sleep, and the perfect end to a perfect stay was the delicious cooked breakfast we had! This may be the longest review ever written but this guest house and owners deserve it and i would and have recommended it to friends and family already and i intend to book a longer stay there in the summer because it's fantastic value for money and the location is perfect for the beach and town.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2011

I stayed with Linda and Marc three nights a week for three months. I got to try all the rooms which were all to the same high standard, even the smallest one. The attention to detail was great and I always got fresh milk for my tea in the room!

Breakfast was really good and freshly cooked to order. Although I was staying on my own I wasnt lonely as they would always stop and chat and offer advice.

I would highly recommend Heenefields and have brought my family back for a short holiday who loved it as much as me.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2011

We received a very friendly welcome with a tray of tea/coffee and biscuits. Excellent room, everywhere was very clean and everything that we needed in the room. Breakfast was excellent. We can honestly say it is the best B&B we have ever stayed in.

Location of B&B is perfect for the centre of Worthing, just a short walk away. Spoilt for choice for restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple