“WOW! What a Gem!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Worthing
Heenefields Guest House
Ranked #3 of 26 Worthing B&B and Inns
Perth, Australia
“WOW! What a Gem!”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

The reviews here are true! This is a gorgeous guest house which was a fantastic choice. After a month on the go, we enjoyed our stop here to relax and rejuvenate.

The guest house is run by a lovely couple who are warm, friendly and welcome you with great sincerity. There's a superb amount of privacy here, with rooms decorated in a very fresh, pleasant decor. We actually commented that it was the nicest room we'd had, after traveling in 5-star hotels across Switzerland and Italy beforehand.

The room we had was the King room. Large, spacious with a King Bed and a huge bathroom. The highlight was a shower that was over 6 foot tall, so I (being tall) could actually stand up straight in the shower!

Breakfast is delicious. Linda (the owner) cooks a superb poached egg, and actually gave us the secret to a perfect poaching (you'll have to ask her). There's a continental selection and then cooked menu that is very extensive. The breakfast room has a view over the gorgeous garden.

The guest house is superb and we felt it was very affordable and it is definitely a good idea to book well in advance to secure a few nights in this little haven in Worthing!

We will return!

Room Tip: The King Room is gorgeous.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Maritime_Historian

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Heenefields Guest House is the best guesthouse you could ever wish to stay in. I have never stayed anywhere cleaner. Rooms are modern clean and airy. Bathrooms are spotless. Breakfast really good with selection of fresh fruit, yoghurt and cereal plus a great choice of cooked breakfasts. Very friendly and helpful owners. Perfect and well worth a visit

• Stayed September 2012
Innsbruck
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Heenefields is probably the best guesthouse we have ever been to. Lovely rooms, expensively furnished, very clean and very well looked after - and excellent breakfast in winter garden. Apart from that, Linda and Marc are lovely hosts who really make you feel at home. Location is also very good, 2 mins walk from the seafront and 10 mins walk from the centre of Worthing.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
West Sussex, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I have visited Heenefield Guest House regularly and am always impressed. It is comfortable, spotlessly clean and the breakfasts are first rate. Plus the owners are very helpful. I can't praise it too highly - you certainly won't find better accommodation at this price.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Estero, Florida
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My husband and I came to Worthing (from the States) to check out the hospital. We flew into Heathrow and took the train to Worthing (about 1.5 hours from Paddington Station). We walked from the rail station in Worthing to the Guest House in about 15 minutes. Linda met us at the door and immediately showed us our room. Clean, great food, 2 blocks from the water, Dickens pub just down the street, great value for the money (especially when the $ is so poor) and they're SO NICE - we will stay here again! Book in advance - very popular!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I went to worthing recently for a few days over the August bank holiday. A friend in Worthing recommended staying at Heenfields..On arriving I was mediately struck by the very friendly welcome..and in a short time wished I could have stayed longer.I was called on my mobile to remind me that my host had to leave for a christening..and so I arrived soon after.
The room I stayed in was extremely clean and had everything I could possible need. I was given information about meals ..and supplied with information for visits i might like to take.And unlike many hotels in the area,easy parking in front of the hotel.I was offered help with my baggage.
All in all I would strongly recommend this Bed and breakfast to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Okay, let's start with the only downside to our stay at Heenefields - the wretched seagulls! If I'd wanted an alarm call before 5:30am, I would have asked for one! However, I understand that this is out of Linda & Marc's control. Everything they did have control over was spot on - from the clean, tidy & well appointed bedroom & en suite, to the delicious breakfast (smoked salmon & scrambled egg on a toasted muffin - my favourite!) and welcome tray of tea, fresh coffee & little biscuits, to their beautiful, neat garden and the excellent location just off the sea front & within easy walking distance of the town centre.

If we find ourselves down that way again, I'll know where we'll be staying...

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple