“Excellent good quality B and B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Worthing
Heenefields Guest House
Ranked #3 of 26 Worthing B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent B and B. Good room. Very clean. A few hundred yards from beach, shops, pubs, centre of town. Fantastic choice for food at breakfast and very good quality and freshly cooked to order. Linda, the owner, is very attentive to guests needs. Would suggest using the A24 when coming by road. Key to house provided so that you can go in and out at any time of the day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart R

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I had a wonderful three nights at Heenefields and would certainly recommend this B&B to any of my friends. The owners go way beyond what would normally be expected of a B&B and are charming genuine people who are justly proud of their establishment and the truly impressive service they provide. The house and rooms are beautifully appointed and very comfortable and immaculately clean. The choice of breakfast was excellent and the food was very impressive. All in all a wonderful B&B to stay at when visiting Worthing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Xanphosia
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I wanted to stay in a 5 star B&B in Worthing, but there wasn't one. I too own a 4 star silver awarded B&B and wanted to do some research and comparison. I chose the right place. The house is spotless and the welcome was very friendly even though I was an hour earlier than I'd agreed. Car parking was great and the location couldn't have been better. I was attending a wedding and could walk to the venue. My room was located on the back of the house overlooking the lovely garden and it was very quiet. I slept really well in the very comfortable bed. The breakfast was well cooked and presented. I can see from staying there where I can improve my B&B. Thank you so much to Linda & Mark for a very enjoyable stay. I would highly recommend Heenefields to anyone wanting to stay in Worthing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank kathy r
Reviewed 1 June 2014

It is usually difficult to satisfy Giovanna with a good B&B. Well, in this occasion it was easy. Linda welcomed us in a very friendly manner. The bedroom was up to high hygienic and quality standards, at all levels. Breakfast was delicious and with a lot of options in a beautiful setting, surrounded by a colorful garden; also Linda was very accommodating with some special requirements from us for what we were very grateful. It is definitely a good value for money. It is indeed a B&B to recommend. Thank you Linda.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2014

WOW! What a beautiful Guest House. Shame we only stayed for 1 night!
The rooms where lovely, myself and my partner had the big double room, room 1, and my Mother had the single, room 4, and they were both amazing rooms. The cleanest and most comfortable Guest House I've stayed in!! Breakfast was lovely and there was a great choice of different foods, hot and cold.
Linda was lovely and very hospitable.
We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is our 4th visit and as usual every thing was excellent.Linda now provides home made biscuits every day in the room and there is a small fridge as well.There is nothing that Linda and Marc wont do for those who stay there.
Thank you we will be back.

Room Tip: We always ask for the same room so cannot judge the others but they are so comfortable
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We have stayed at Heenefields several times. From when you arrive you get a warm welcome and tea or coffee in your room and some nibbles, very welcome after a five hour plus drive.We usually stay in room 1, this room is a large room with a double bed, it as a good size walk in shower. And a large flat screen TV,the room also as a fridge which is very useful, the rooms are spotlessly clean. Off street parking is also available.
Why stay anywhere else.

Thanks Linda and Marc

Room Tip: Try and book room 1, it is a large room with good sized walk in shower.
1  Thank Opus2208