“every thing done to a very high standard and Linda & Marc are excellent hosts.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Worthing
Heenefields Guest House
Ranked #3 of 26 Worthing B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 July 2010

location, food,parking,bedrooms are done to a standard that I can't imagine anyone bettering,well done Linda & Marc

Reviewed 21 July 2010

Although the single room was small it was well appointed and the en-suite was spotless. Very welcoming. Would thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2010

The owners were welcoming, friendly and very helpful. The place was spotless, comfortable room and first class breakfast.

Reviewed 13 July 2010

We came back for the second time end booked already for 2011, such a warm welcome, such friendly and helpful people.
We would recimmend this house to everybody, superclean rooms, superb food served every morning. As we have relativ es in Worthing this was the best house or should I say home to stay; yes it feels like home to us.
Thank you Marc and Linda for everything and hope we'll stay friends for a long time.
Nicet and Lijan Claessens Vandereyken

Reviewed 9 July 2010

peter and marlene, cheshire, considering we picked this b@b from a tourist guide, we certainly struck gold.good food,varied menu prepared and presented immaculatlely in a clean and friendly environment by two people who know how to make guests feel welcome.

Reviewed 26 June 2010

My first visit to Worthing was made even more enjoyable by the quality of the Heenefields guest house run by Linda and Marc. It started with a warm welcome and a pot of tea with biscuits brought to my very comfortable room; the room was spotlessly clean and quiet. This is probably the best UK guest house I have stayed in and is highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2010

I have been coming to Heenefields now for over 3 years both singly and with family and friends. We came down in June for my eldest son's wedding and took over the whole of the guest house! Linda and Marc are wonderful hosts and make you feel welcome as soon as you walk in the door. I think the only room I haven't slept in is the single but my friend slept there in June and said it was great. Breakfasts are terrific and if you have any special dietary needs I am sure Linda will be able to accommodate you (we have none, my family and friends are all walking dustbins!). We come down about every 6 weeks and would never stay anywhere else, unless Linda can't get us in. Tell all your friends and family that this is THE place to stay in Worthing.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family