“Fantastic Hot Chocolate & Excellent English Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Thieves' Kitchen - CLOSED

The Thieves' Kitchen
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Bar, Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating
Description: The Thieves' Kitchen is a cafe/bar situated in Warwick Street in the heart of Worthing. All our food is freshly made to order and our wide range of cakes (many gluten free) are all home made. Our daytime menu includes breakfasts, sandwiches and paninis,salads and hot food. In the evening we serve a selection of platters. Hot and cold drinks, freshly made juices, local beers and fine wines are available all day and evening.
Farnham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Hot Chocolate & Excellent English Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Very good service and excellent nosh. I had the Wright's breakfast which was perfect for my large appetite, the bacon cooked just right and not over fatty like in some establishments. Also the children were very happy with their lunch and they are hard to please. My wife found her roasted vegetable panini delicious.

Visited April 2014

Horsham, United Kingdom
“Great food, friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

We visited Wrights on Mother's Day and had a great family lunch. The staff were very friendly and the menu has enough choice to cater for all the family. Despite being very busy we were served efficiently, our food arrived quickly and was delicious. The children really enjoyed their burgers and my crayfish sandwich was fresh and tasty. We found the atmosphere very relaxed and the improvements to the seating and serving area have made a real difference. I would definitely recommend a visit to Wrights. We will be going back soon!

• Visited March 2014
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Always get great service and food here - especially the cakes. Staff are very friendly and I love that the new owners are gradually making changes - every time I visit there's something new. Next time I visit I will definitely try to sit upstairs in the extended comfy sofa area which looks very inviting. All in all a very pleasant atmosphere (and did I mention the cakes?!)

• Visited April 2014
worthing
“Avoid.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have now twice visited this cafe and both time had terrible service but thought after the first visit they deserved a second chance...how wrong could I be. I waited 20 minutes for a coffee and they only realised they had forgotten my order when I went in to remind them. With so much competition in worthing I would spend your money elsewhere. The 2nd trip cemented it for me.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank worthinglocal1
Jane H, Owner at The Thieves' Kitchen, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear customer

I am sorry that you feel you have had poor service on both of the occasions you visited Wright's Cafe.
It is always our intention to offer efficient, high quality customer service. We constant positive comments from our customers, many of whom visit us regularly, so I was surprised to read yours.
It is a pity that you didn't ask to speak to me at the time, as I might have been able to rectify the situation and offer you some compensation.
London, United Kingdom
“Just what Worthing needs :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

My fiancé and I took my seven-year old nephew and two-year old niece here for breakfast last Sunday.

The menu was great, although a little expensive for the town. That said, the quality of the food was impressive, so we didn't mind as much. We particularly liked the eggs - wonderfully fresh.

My nephew finds it difficult to sit still, but the cafe was clever enough to stock a basket of colouring books and pencils with which we could amuse him - great idea, thank you!

As for the service, the waitress as well as the owner were both incredibly attentive (helped to set up a high chair on arrival etc), so I was surprised to read the previous comments.

We'll definitely be back.

• Visited March 2014