Findon Manor Hotel
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$88
US$80
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Free cancellation until 31/05
US$128
US$124
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Worthing Seafront Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$115
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel(East Preston)(Great Value!)
US$94
PremierInn.com
All reviewssnooty foxterrace restaurantrace horsesexclusive usequiet villagefour poster bedsuperior roomevening buffetfamily funeralsunday lunchlovely hotelwalk in showersouth downslovely gardenlovely roomwedding breakfastwedding reception
Reviewed 16 August 2012

On arrival in the car park my first thought was "this is nice" and this was reinforced when I entered the hotel, it was very nice. The greeting was warm and friendly and I was escorted to my room.

The room was dissapointing. The smell of damp was very strong even though the window and doors were wide open. There were quite a few marks on the carpet and more than a few insects (probably because the windows were open).

Having said that the bed was comfortable.

The plus side - The snooty fox bar attached to the hotel serves good beer and excellent food. Breakfast in the morning was also very good.

Overall I thought it was overpriced.

I would love to return to this hotel but the room puts me off. Sorry.

Room Tip: Don't stop in 'Kybo'. All rooms are named after race horses bred in the area.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank AlistairNottingham
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Look no further for a venue if you are planning a wedding or a special anniversary. The location, the facility, the staff, the food , the service and attention to detail combined to make my daughters wedding day a very memorable occasion. I hope this review attracts the attention of potential customers - the Findon Manor deserves all the success that comes its way. P.S. they do a mean lunch as well.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I attended a Wake at Findon Manor recently. The food was excellent and plentiful. The staff were prompt to clear away, and there was a welcoming atmosphere. The garden at the back is delightful. I know Worthing well but had never been to the Manor before so I was very impressed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank birthdaygirlBrighton
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I have just returned from a 2 night stay and wedding at the Findon Manor. The hotel is nice enough but the staff are on the whole VERY moody and unhelpful. You would think considering the hotel was filled by wedding guests at great expense would make them bend over backwards to be helpful but it felt more like the staff were doing us a favour by serving us. Cheer up people, and learn how to look after your guests properly!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank tpwuk
Reviewed 3 July 2012

My partner and I recently stayed here for the weekend and were more than happy with our room. The cleanliness was good and the bed very comfortable. I was impressed with the crisp white linen and fluffy towels. However, I have to say that the shower needed some attention because it was extremely weak.

As others have said, the breakfast is good. I was less pleased with my dinner - my steak was very overcooked and the meal generally did not taste good, however, my partner's meal was much better and he was happy with his. Also, the food smell is very overwhelming and not at all pleasant.

Overall, however, I thought the hotel was good value for money and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple