“Any time again” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Conifers Bed & Breakfast

The Conifers Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Worthing
The Conifers Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #13 of 30 Worthing B&B and Inns
Euskirchen, Germany
“Any time again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed the 2nd time, my huseband the 1st time here.
It was very clean and tidy as my last stay. The Breakfast was delicious and comprehensive. We were delighted with all things and its sure we will come back one day.
Grading: top quality with ***** (5 Star -B&B)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Johanna S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights with my friend from Hamburg who has given the review its title.It was very well placed for us to catch the train to Brighton each day -a good regular service. There was also plenty of places to eat within walking distance.Mrs and Mr Hews went more than the extra mile to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. There were so many extras provided such as bathrobes, toileteries,chocolates on the bed and tea PLUS cake on arrival. This is not what I usually expect from a B+B. The breakfast was excellent with choices too many to mention again over and above the usual B+B. We were initally concerned about the lack of ensuit but everything else about The Conifers more than make up for this.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank olivia444
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed at The Conifers for three nights during my rather protracted move to a flat in Worthing. My welcome, accompanied by tea and cake after my 5 hour journey, was amazing. Mrs Hews kept reminding me to relax, so I must have looked stressed, exhausted or both. The wonderful breakfast set me up for each full working day enabling me to achieve a great deal prior to actually spending a night at the flat. It was a comfort throughout the day knowing that a comfortable bed in a tidy room was awaiting me at night.
Mrs Hews pays attention to small details, all of which add to a feeling of well being.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Kitty E
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

The Conifers is a very well run B&B in a great location in West Worthing.
It is within a short walk of West Worthing Railway station.
It is well maintained and very clean and I enjoyed staying there recently.
Barbara and Richard Hews are both hospitable, and attentive.
The breakfasts are delicious and you will not need to eat until dinner after a breakfast that Mrs.Hews puts in front of you!
The bedrooms are very comfortable and a good size with room for hanging and shelf space.
Keep up the good work Barbara and Richard!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Gabrielle C
Dorking
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

I recently stayed at 'Conifers, where I was made very welcome by Barbara and Richard. The room was very clean and comfortable, there was a good wholesome cooked breakfast, a chocolate each evening on the bed, it was value for money.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Miriam W
Mold, N Wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed at 'Conifers' over the weekend. On arrival we sat in the sun and enjoyed tea and lemon drizzle cake while we 'chilled' after our difficult journey down to Sussex. The attention to detail here is delightful, the toiletries in the bathroom, the chocolates on the bed at night and a secret store of those little things you often forget, toothbrush, comb etc.
The only downside Is the bedrooms aren't en suite. However, we didn't find this a problem.

The breakfast menu is extensive and caters for vegetarians. Barbara and Richard were most attentive and I'm sure we ate far more than we usually do. The scrambled egg was perfect. The background music wasn't bad either!
We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cowrieshell
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

Myself and my son stayed over in the Conifers recently for a few days and I have to say the quality of this B&B is superb. Barbara and Richard not only made us feel very welcome, but fed us like kings. The home made Greek yogurt with berries and fresh rhubarb was a particular highlight for me and my son is still taking about the top class English breakfast. In addition to all of Barbara's kind ministrations, Richard was also very helpful with lots of local knowledge that proved invaluable to us during the trip. We couldn't recommend this B&B highly enough if you happen to be visiting Worthing or the environs.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jmrice
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worthing
Premier Inn Worthing Seafront Hotel
#7 of 30 in Worthing
High Beach Guest House
High Beach Guest House
#23 of 30 in Worthing

Been to The Conifers Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!