Tudor Lodge Guest House
US$101
Hotels.com
US$114
US$140
Village House Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$127
US$123
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Glenhill Guest House(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$93
High Beach Guest House(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$114
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Windsor Hotel(Worthing)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsworthing stationstayed hereon arrivalfull englishtoastrobertsleeptidy
Reviewed 12 April 2012

myself and a friend stayed in this so called guest house in early April. Firstly the outside of the buliding is covered in scaffolding which the owner did not inform us of when we phoned to book. the house was like a building site! the smell of dust and fust was awful. the room was dated and was not ensuite as shown on the website, the bathroom on the corridor was clean but had glass on the door which does not ensure privacy. everytime myself and my friend went from our room to the bathroom the owner suddenly appeared in the hall way which we found most uncomfortable. would not recommend this place to anyone !

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank smurfy661
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I am very happy to be the first to review this guest house (not to be confused by the Tudor Guest House) as were so impressed by everything that was offered during my stay. Staying for work purposes, and as I was doing night shifts for a week, I was worried about getting enough sleep during the day so Robert the owner offered me the top room of the house on its own landing, which was a double for £30 a night; superb value for money!

When I arrived I was greeted by Robert, who was extremely friendly and helpful. The parking on the road is a permit, so was given permits as not to get caught out by traffic wardens.
The room was spacious, clean and the bathroom (also spacious) was excellent. Instead of having tea bags and sugar in packets it was all in little jars..enough to last me the whole week. Milk was given in a jug to put in my little fridge, which kept it cold..lovely!

What I should add is although this is a guest house, breakfast also comes with the stay! As there is no communal area to eat, all you do is give your order to Robert the night before and it gets brought up to your room on tray, for whatever time suits you; superb! As I woke up very late afternoon I was given weetabix to last the week, along with a bowl and spoon.
All the amenities are very close by, with take aways and pubs 5 minutes walk away.

Robert and his friend do a fantastic job of running this guest house and I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. And for the price..even better. Well done!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business