“Lovely Old Restaurant, Friendly and Tasty”

The Lido Restaurant
Ranked #202 of 367 Restaurants in Worthing
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Lido Restaurant is located within The Worthing Lido and has superb sea views with both indoor and outdoor seating available serving a large selection of hot and cold food drinks, beer, wine, snacks & light lunches.
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We went to this restaurant to celebrate a Friends Mum's 90th birthday. The owners allowed for part of the restaurant to be hired out and supplied food and drinks for the day. It's located on a lovely area not far from the Pier, the prices are reasonable and if your visiting the area well worth a stop.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

We never got the burgers we paid for today. Apparently they were given to someone else and the man behind the counter at first blamed us for this and then the waitress. I will never visit this place again. It smells like it needs a jolly good scrub and seems to attract more than its fair share of the town's undesirables.

4  Thank EatsyMeatsy
Reviewed 1 June 2013

we order fish and chips, they were tasty, fresh and nicely present on plate, I can say that rest off courses must be tasty as well, people around our table were happy and when I saw them food I can said it was look nice

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I visit Worthing lido with my family most weekends and with my daughter during the week. I have never been disappointed. The coffee is always fresh and hot, the staff are extremely friendly and always make the effort to make you feel welcome. It is extremely child friendly and for a value cuppa or meal I couldn't recommend it enough.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We visit weekly and enjoy the coffee using our loyalty card They now offer free wifi too, bonus. Despite some negative reviews on here, I don't know what people are expecting! You pay your money and take your choice, it's reasonable and our kids enjoy visiting