“Yummy home made Thai Chicken soup”
Review of Reel Tasty Street Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Reel Tasty Street Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: An exciting mix of foods from around the world, with the ability to tailor every dish to your exact liking! Reel good mood food. Coffee to die for and the most friendly welcome in worthing
Lancing, United Kingdom
“Yummy home made Thai Chicken soup”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Lovely friendly service, good selection of snack & meal items, and the Thai Chicken soup I had was scrumptious. Will definitely go back

• Visited January 2012

brighton, sussex
“A great summer hide away and a cheeky winter warmer...”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

tucked away just up field row just off the main shopping strip is a place you can grab a cheeky coffee and a naughty little bite to eat,

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank bambatta
Worthing, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A+++ Products & Service”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

After I visited this quaint hidden treasure tucked away down the back streets of Worthing I was happily satisfied the quality of the customer service I received & the food they produced. As soon as I walked in I was enticed by the strong aroma of freshly baked pastries which was a sensation to the majority of my senses.

As I reached the counter I was friendly greeted by a humble man, who I later found out that was the proprietor, Jason Earl. What gave the whole experience a sense of was that he took the time to actually ask how I was and made general chit chat which pleased me, because in this time of recession no one really takes the time to talk to get to know each other. After we made small talk I eventually ordered a chicken pie and mash potato which Jason had recommended me so I gladly took his advice, althought there was such a vast amount of options to choose from. As I waited I was surrounded and embraced by all these colorful paintings hanging on the wall which were absolutely gorgeous which seemed to brighten up my day.

After what seemed like 5 minutes my food was ready to be served, and let me tell you all reading this...it smelt amazing and I couldn't wait to take my first bite. After I had paid Jason such a reasonable price he said he appreciated my customer business. He also wished I enjoyed the rest of my day and we parted ways, but I can tell you that I will definitely be eating there in the future and I advise all of you out there to pop down there because you will not regret it.

• Visited November 2011