“Big menu - too big perhaps?”
Review of Reel Cafe - CLOSED

Price range: US$2 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I had really gone for a walk to find some fish and chips (next door) but it was closed, so I had a look in here. A blackboard advertised 'Specials' - with a bean chilli, which I quite liked the sound of. Sadly, they'd run out of that, but offered a Chili-con-carne which I found very pleasant - if a bit lacking in excitement, with no garnish to give it a bit of interest. Excellent (and large) Latte too. Good value and I'll be back.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Fantastic little eaterie - just perfect for brunch this morning - great cappucino! :) Try it for yourself ...

Reviewed 23 June 2012

I have been to the Reel cafe on a number of occasions and always had decent food for a Cafe. Sometimes its not fantastically done and other times it is great. It is a cafe and the place is clean and welcoming, I have eaten the full English breakfast to Sausage sandwiches to chill baked potatoes. All adequate and if you are passing or getting your car cleaned it is well worth a visit.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

had a really nice cup of tea here and they got me hooked on bacon and hash brown sandwiches,