“Egg con”

Price range: US$2 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Asked for scrambled eggs x2...Menu said 3 eggs on 2 bread...3 eggs where shared between my wife and me...conned again.Like a fool after the last awfull breakfast a year ago I returned...Thank god there's loads of proper cafés in worthing....see u never again and train your chef on how to cook eggs...

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Cooking an omelette isn't difficult. Mine was just not right; the egg was runny. The place is not pretentious but it needs a scrub.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

What more can I say? - what a perfect combination for Sunday Brunch.

Tony opts for Eggs Benedict every time.

We love it here, the cappuccino is the absolute best in Worthing and Ellie is an exceptional host :) xx

Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

I quite often go to the cafe when I am visiting my partner at his place of work. The staff are always friendly, the service is excellent and the food is very nice. Looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

A jaded and grubby feel to the place that wasn't relieved by the food when it arrived. Chicken and leek pie that was minus all appeal as well as any leek. The vegetable lasagne was largely bereft of vegetable. I'm afraid the friendly service isn't good enough to hide the faults.