“Great stay”

Manor Guest House
Ranked #4 of 26 Worthing B&B and Inns
“Great stay”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Manor Guest House for Friday/Saturday night, had ground floor family room with ensuite. From the moment we checked in to the time we checked out I have no faults at all. Quality bedding and furnishings very clean, I would highly recommend this hotel for either business or leisure travel. Peter and Pippa do an excellent job in looking after you without being too intrusive and naturally engage in sharing information of the local area. My daughter and I stayed in the mini heat wave and still remained confortable thanks to the ceiling fan which quietly whirred away keeping the room cool. We will return. Simon Lincoln

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Peter took care of us at Manor Guest House with suggestions for attractions and dining. We had an en-suite shower room that was clean and comfortable, and fairly priced at BPS 80. His breakfast was first class English. Recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed at Manor Guest House during the Goodwood Festival of Speed event and couldn't have chosen a better place! It is a short, safe walk to the train and a few pubs/shops. The room & bath were very comfortable, WiFi worked fine, and everything was super clean. I was very impressed with the house itself and attention to detail on the whole, like providing toiletries in the room.
Now, as to the owners, Peter & Pippa - I cannot speak highly enough about them. Peter emailed prior to arrival to help with any planning. Both were incredibly friendly and helpful during our stay - Peter even went so far as to lend me some sweaters as it was colder than I expected. We felt very well looked after and well fed!
Manor Guest House was an absolute pleasure
I will definitely stay with them again and highly recommend Manor Guest House to everyone. Megan K.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Folkestone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed for one night at the Manor Guest House which is a short walk/cab drive from Worthing Station, with easy access to neighbouring towns i.e. Brighton etc via train. The proprietors Peter and Pippa were very hospitable,and gave a first class service. The rooms were smart, clean, and very up-to-date, particularly impressed with the small details that were supplied in the room also.The breakfast was superb and fulfilling. I would definitely recommend the Manor Guest House to anyone that appreciates quality and value for money at the same time. Yvonne B.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Folkestone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The owners Peter & Pippa welcomed us to their lovely B&B on arrival .We in stayed for 1 night in their family room with en suite bathroom with everything guests would need. The room was spotless and very clean.Excellent night sleeps by us all.Peter gave us the password to connect our mobiles to his WiFi which our children was most grateful for.
Breakfast was superb with lots of different varieties to choose from..
Peter and Pippa allowed us to check in early to get ready for wedding in Brighton. Peter was very knowledgeable with the taxi - hire, train station.
My friends also stayed in the twin room who were also very impressive with their stay.
Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this lovely Guest House for families choosing somewhere to stay.
Would love to come back and stay again when we are in Worthing/ Brighton Area

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Madrid
Reviewed 19 June 2014

One of my best investments during my stage in England. Excellent price, comfortable rooms, very nice city and a remarkable staff attention.

I appreciate a lot the hospitality of Pippa and Petter.

I highly recommend this hotel, go for it :)!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Radstock
Reviewed 11 June 2014

As this was a return trip we knew what we were expecting
Peter and Pippa were as accomodating as before and extended their welcoming by provding us with the same rooms we had had before
Again Pippa's Breakfast was excellent allowing me to have my Favourite and giving me her recipe for scrambled egg which I have now perfected at Home
Undoubtedly we shall have a third visit when in the area again

Room Tip: We could not fault either of the two rooms we used