“Lovely sandwiches and great service”

Munch Coffee Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 348 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Independent coffee house offering locally sourced products freshly cooked to order. Family run business with space for families, pushchairs and groups. We also have a spacious first floor for those who want to squirrel themselves a way in a quiet corner.
“Lovely sandwiches and great service”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 via mobile

We had a quick lunch, fantastic fresh sandwiches bursting with quality ingredients. Lovely and friendly and welcoming to kids too. We will come back!

3 Thank alovelyhenleylady

Worthing
“Munchtastic!!!!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

There are quite a few decent places in Worthing to get a nice breakfast. Usually a good fry up or bacon butty that type of thing but good.

What I love about Munch is that it is a bit different. I love a good fry up but sometimes its nice to have something a bit healthier, so it was great to see some different choices on the board.

I went for yoghurt with honey and fresh fruit and a half fat latte. The generous portion of thick natural yoghurt arrived in a nice bowl accompanied by a platter of other treats. This included a little bowl of oats, some honey. raisins, fresh raspberries and strawberries, apple and kiwi (I'm sure I've forgotten something - there was rather allot). It was gorgeous and wonderfully fresh.

The latte was great and so huge I couldn't finish it. Given that a medium Costa coffee (hate those chainy chav places) is £2.20, the £5 something I paid for my breakfast seemed an absolute bargain. I wanted to shout at all the people sitting outside Cafe Nero that there was a new great place much nicer round the corner.

The service was fab too.

I will deffinitely be going again so my husband can try the full English. I've got my eye on the Eggs Benedict!!!!

Delish.

4 Thank BluesterNew
Brighton, United Kingdom
“munch , great name great food”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

well what a great place to munch your lunch . went here over the weekend , great servive great food we had a 5 star lunch . next time we in worthing we will be , MUNCHING .

4 Thank number14
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Best quality breakfast in worthing!”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We found this newly opened cafe by accident at the weekend, as we hadn't realised it was there (it used to be Madison's cafe) so we almost walked straight past. We decided to try it out, and were glad we did! They apparently had only been open 3 days, and not advertised anywhere yet.

We ordered their Full English Breakfast and an Eggs Benedict and were really impressed by the quality of the produce used and by the standard of cooking and presentation. Really good quality bacon and sausages, home made hash browns (not those nasty little frozen triangles most places serve up!) and excellent quality eggs with proper golden yolks! Also, a big treat was real bread, hand sliced, in nice thick slices, still hot and toasted to a perfect crunch.

The Eggs Benedict had real home roasted and hand carved ham and prefectly poached eggs, plus proper hollondaise sauce. One fo the best Eggs Benedict's I've eaten (in over 30 years of ordering them wherever I can!).

It was a real joy to get this sort of quality breakfast in Worthing... it might cost a little more than other cafes, but the quality of the food and the portion sizes more than made up for that.

The owners/staff were really friendly and very welcoming.

There's no views of the sea or anything, but there is a funky 70's retro interior, which brings a much-welcomed touch of the modern and 'different' to Worthing's rather traditional cafe scene.

The only drawbacks are there's no ground floor loo, and no access to first floor seating area if you can't physically manage the two flights of stairs.

12 Thank WorthingFoodies