“Wonderful Place”

Ranked #1 of 354 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Independent coffee house offering locally sourced products freshly cooked to order. Family run business with space for families, pushchairs and groups. We also have a spacious first floor for those who want to squirrel themselves a way in a quiet corner.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Place”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Been to Munch several times and the food is always wonderful and the staff very friendly. Would reccomend highly!

• Visited August 2014

Worthing, England, United Kingdom
“Go to munch for your lunch”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I wanted to try somewhere new, when having lunch in town as my son and I are inclined to go to the same places ..so son suggested Munch and very glad he did,good service and very good food and very friendly
I will certainly go again

Visited August 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Impressed”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Perfectly nice place to eat with pleasant staff and funky decor.
It's one thing judging a place when everything goes right but quite another when things go wrong.
Our food was lovely but my friend was concerned when she found a bit of pink in her chicken. We encouraged her to call the chef over who inspected the chicken and agreed it was unacceptable. She offered to cook some more but by that point we were about to leave any way.
She came down with us to explain the situation at the counter. These things always feel awkward when they apologised and my friend said 'It's ok' they replied 'It is most certainly not ok' and promptly took the meal off the bill. I was so impressed with the way they dealt with things. It have me coincidence in this cafe and showed me they have Fab standards. I have complained in cafes before and often made to feel like I'm lying etc so to witness such wonderful customer service was a delight.
We done guys! Will def be coming back!

“Fantastic food and great service!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Went into munch today after a friend suggested the place. Needless to say the food was faultless! After attempting many cafe's salads in the area and being fairly disappointed with the lack of originality and taste, munch was a breath of fresh air! I had the mozzarella and sundried tomato salad and it was amazing , full to the brim with toppings with a sumptuous vinagrette , I could've eaten another bowl! Also the service was amazing , with the friendliest staff I have seen in a while , great to see that!! I thoroughly recommend the place and look forward to going back and sampling more of their delicious menu !!

Holybourne, null, United Kingdom
“Faultless place to eat”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

As a family of four we visited Munch, the service was faultless the lady serving was great very attentive could not have been more help. Everything was made fresh and when our drinks and the breakfast wrap and bacon wrap arrived all were faultless. To find such place to eat and drink with children in tow is great we truly recommend a visit we will go again while in Worthing staying with parents x

• Visited August 2014