“Excellent Nosh - Excellent Place!”

Munch Coffee Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 348 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Independent coffee house offering locally sourced products freshly cooked to order. Family run business with space for families, pushchairs and groups. We also have a spacious first floor for those who want to squirrel themselves a way in a quiet corner.
Bath, United Kingdom
“Excellent Nosh - Excellent Place!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I visited on a Sunday morning with my family - having come originally from Worthing, I have visited regularly but haven't been into The Royal Arcade for a long time.

What a treat I found! My family recommended Munch and I must admit it was one of the best Full English Breakfasts I have had for many a year.

The bacon was crisp and as much as possibly from local sources, it was delicious and freshly cooked. All high quality ingredients (and I am very fussy!) and my family said the coffee is the best in town.

The service was really friendly and the staff were friendly, instantly recognising my family, who have only just become regulars! A bit of light hearted banter, excellent customer service and a spotless, laid-back vibe and I'm hooked. Can't wait for my next visit!

1 Thank laarobbins

London, United Kingdom
“Yummy Bacon & Brie with Murphy on the side.....”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Had a fab UK beach holiday and popped into Munch in the arcade. Food was fabulous and no dilly dallying with the service, by the 'Munch Maidens' who were a delight. Brie & Bacon wrap was fresh with bacon crispy and Brie oozzzy - perfect. Had a side salad in an attempt to balance out the frappe (has to be a Murphy) and the ice cream on the freshly made, melt in your mouth waffles. We went back again and had the owner recommended a dish, and again was not disappointed. Panini - Mozzarella and Avocado. Ditto on the frappe and waffles, just as tasty but had to share the waffles with my dining partner. Oh well anything for a happy marriage!!!
A visit here is highly recommended.

Worthing, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in town”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Fantastic place for breakfast best it town would recommend it to all my friends staff are great to food is freshly cooked lovely and clean

Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Place”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Been to Munch several times and the food is always wonderful and the staff very friendly. Would reccomend highly!

Worthing, England, United Kingdom
“Go to munch for your lunch”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I wanted to try somewhere new, when having lunch in town as my son and I are inclined to go to the same places ..so son suggested Munch and very glad he did,good service and very good food and very friendly
I will certainly go again

Visited August 2014