“in a nutshell” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Traditionale
Ranked #4 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Worthing
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Recently opened Italian cafe
Worthing, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“in a nutshell”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Love this place. Coffee is delicious. Good variety on menu and tastes lovely, the staff here are approachable and have always looked after me, my friends and family when we come in. Looking forward to sitting outside in the garden area (just waiting for the right temperature)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sam M

Worthing
“Oustanding, Amazing, lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Well what can I say on a Friday me and a friend decided to actually visit this little cafe in Worthing. Always seen it but never been so though we would try it. But where do I start? We came in with an amazing smile and happy people. So decided to order a latte & a filter coffee large and two full English. Not only was the food amazing in price the food was outstanding chefs came to check that everything was ok. The service we got from the workers were amazing. So happy with the cafe will come again

• Visited May 2014
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Saturday Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here for lunch on a sunny Saturday. To be honest from the out side It looks ok nothing to special so I wasn't expecting to be to impressed but I was wrong.

The menu was very good with a wide selection. My girlfriend went for the tuna mayo sweetcorn jacket.... This thing was huge and worth every penny.

I went for the chicken bacon and avocado salad. Was a good size portion and all very Fresh with a nice salad mix.

Not to the most out there choices I know but I think a lot of cafés can get the basic dishes wrong but these guys got it very right.

Drinks wise we had a milkshake (again large and tasty) and a can of fizzy drink.

We didn't try any of the deserts but they all looked very good.

We will be going there again.

London, United Kingdom
“Very good food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We visited this cafe today the food was delicious and the staff very helpful ,friendly could not fault would definitely visit again

Visited April 2014
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Lovely mothers day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Today I took my mother to this cafe for a Sunday roast and straight away we were met with smiles and greeted by all the waitresses. We then orderd our coffee and roasts. Our food and drinks were on the table in no more than ten minutes,the waitresses even gave us a little note saying happy Mother's Day on a little plate with a few little sweets. Then as per usual the food was lovely the meet was nice and tender and unlike other places I've been there was not to much gravey but not to little either. We both really enjoyed our time in this cafe and will definitely recommend as revisit this cafe.

• Visited March 2014