“Nice, but not particularly special”
Review of Cafe Traditionale

Cafe Traditionale
Ranked #5 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Worthing
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Recently opened Italian cafe
Rustington, United Kingdom
“Nice, but not particularly special”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I went here for lunch with my 5 year old son. The decor was a bit tatty, but comfortable. My son ordered sausage, chips and beans from the children's menu and I had a jacket potato with cheese and bacon. I originally ordered the moussaka and my son wanted a carrot juice, but I was told that they didn't have either of them, which was a bit annoying when they are on the menu. My potato was large and tasty and came with 2 slices of bacon on top. My son's meal was just the right size and he had a good quality sausage. I was pleased with our meals for the price. The service was polite and efficient.

Overall I was pleased with our visit to Cafe Traditionale, but it didn't blow me away. Just about what I would expect for the price I paid.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank bubbasmum

West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Never dissapointed, fantastic choice”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is one of my favorite places for Breakfast in Worthing (served all day) with a fantastic selection of main meals, sandwiches and soup, good home cooked food, lovely coffee, smoothies milkshakes and home made desserts and friendly staff and excellent value. What more can you ask for.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jimness
Worthing, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“in a nutshell”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Love this place. Coffee is delicious. Good variety on menu and tastes lovely, the staff here are approachable and have always looked after me, my friends and family when we come in. Looking forward to sitting outside in the garden area (just waiting for the right temperature)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sam M
Worthing
“Oustanding, Amazing, lovely”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Well what can I say on a Friday me and a friend decided to actually visit this little cafe in Worthing. Always seen it but never been so though we would try it. But where do I start? We came in with an amazing smile and happy people. So decided to order a latte & a filter coffee large and two full English. Not only was the food amazing in price the food was outstanding chefs came to check that everything was ok. The service we got from the workers were amazing. So happy with the cafe will come again

• Visited May 2014
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Saturday Lunch”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here for lunch on a sunny Saturday. To be honest from the out side It looks ok nothing to special so I wasn't expecting to be to impressed but I was wrong.

The menu was very good with a wide selection. My girlfriend went for the tuna mayo sweetcorn jacket.... This thing was huge and worth every penny.

I went for the chicken bacon and avocado salad. Was a good size portion and all very Fresh with a nice salad mix.

Not to the most out there choices I know but I think a lot of cafés can get the basic dishes wrong but these guys got it very right.

Drinks wise we had a milkshake (again large and tasty) and a can of fizzy drink.

We didn't try any of the deserts but they all looked very good.

We will be going there again.