“a nice atmosphere”

Ranked #96 of 353 Restaurants in Worthing
Worthing, United Kingdom
“a nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I visited this bar last week to find the atmosphere much nicer than the last visit a year ago where the people were very young,
the music was great I didn't want to leave.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Denny B

London, United Kingdom
“Thoroughly enjoyed my visit”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Whilst my wife was shopping I stopped at the Vintners for a drink. the service was excellent with a great selection of beers. Comfortable and varied seating and the food I saw being served looked good. Close to Debenhams and worth a visit

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Glen L
Lancing, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rubbish customer service”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Staff are incredibly rude and the atmosphere is unpleasent. We were sitting at a table that did not have a reserved sign on it then someone put one on it but said we didn't need to move yet then another member of staff came out and said move can't you read the sign disgusting attitudes to top it off they removed my review from there facebook page they ruined my night

Visited December 2013
1 Thank emily771
London, United Kingdom
“Abusive Manager”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Visited here for the 2nd time last night. The first time, my friend queried whether the wine was Sauvignon ( it wasn't) and the barman started having a go at her, refused to change it an. The barman was beyond rude.
I went there again last night for a leaving do. I had two glasses of wine having specifically requested NZ Sauvignon. Same for the 3rd but when my friend gave it to me, it was not NZ Sauvignon. The barmaid admitted she had put another wine in the glass as they were out of the NZ one. As I did not like the other wine, my friend asked if he could swap it for a vodka. My friend was incredibly polite throughout the conversation. The barmaid went to speak to the manager to see if this was ok. The manager was not happy about the request and ended the exchange with "just give it to the C***"
Whoever owns this pub seriously needs to invest in some customer service training and I would suggest immediate dismissal of a manager that calls a customer a C***

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank SophieJaneW
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Function room party”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Invited by the family for a party in the function room. No food served but excellent choice of beers and wine etc. good dance floor and pkenty of room for about 100 people.

• Visited August 2013