“Good fun for all ”

AMF Bowling Worthing
Ranked #5 of 15 Fun & Games in Worthing
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Took my 4 grandchildren out for the staff were good food great value good night had by 1staff member really excelled and made everything very easy for us Charlotte

1  Thank bod4655
in 3 reviews
"ally"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

So, haven't been here since I was a kid. A long time ago now. And the bowling lanes etc were great I am no expert here and if that is all you wanted everyone would be happy. That however is all that is great. The staff at best are uninterested in customer service the primary focus of their job. The food order that we placed for 4 kids and 2 adults was a complete mess, only one of the kids orders was correct and when we questioned this we were told we had ordered incorrectly even though the 2 adults in the party were more than sure what we ordered. The customer is always right!
That settled, the kids food was passable but overall for the money it was just not worth it. Poor quality delivered in an unprofessional manner. It could be so much better!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Having spent at least £30 on bowling my young girls wanted to race on the motorbike arcade game, one race went off the other one didn't when we complained they could only give one refund despite the fact their experience was ruined. Awful customer service!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Next to M & S, the bowling is fun, until my 11 year old grandson beat me! And then my wife..... Also lots of games to play, good rainy day activity.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Really great fun night out. Not too busy. Losing a star for not having enough staff, but the girl on reception did a fab job by herself. Place was clean and tidy and everything worked. Strange we all had to wear bowling shoes though. Most places let you wear your own shoes these days.