“good night out”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Friend’s night out. Excellent food all you can eat for under £14.00 with a vast choice of menu to choice from, great service even through it was very busy. Well done.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I have attempted to visit here a couple of times as I here the food is lovely though each time we have come in we have been fronted with a very unfriendly and angry man who obviously does not enjoy his job or have any people skills whatsoever! We were told when seated at an un made table even though there were prepared tables available that the tip was put on the bill for you very bluntly and as if this was a problem? I replied in horror to the way this was said that is no problem is we get good service! We sat down to be served at waited ten minutes until the cold, unfriendly awkward environment got to much and we went somewhere else. Not a pleasant experience to say the least!

2  Thank Kitty L
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal for my Brothers birthday with all the family. Excellent food and great service. Well done. Cant wait to go again.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Very unfriendly service. We needed help to know if the sauces were hot or sweet, and what was included in the starter platter. The waiter replied you tell me what you want not ask me. I was upset, and we were not able to try different dishes as we could not ask what they were like. The place was nearly empty and we soon realised why. The food itself was very good, hot and looked nice and fresh, but we had so little we did not experience the many kinds on offer. The 10% automatic tip on the bill is not the best way to encourage customers.

2  Thank Jo W
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Came with family for a birthday meal, splendid choice and good value. Staff were attentive and friendly. Recommended!

1  Thank Boohockeybabe