“Fantastic burger and great staff”
Review of Wimpy Worthing

Wimpy Worthing
Ranked #105 of 368 Restaurants in Worthing
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wimpy Worthing is a family friendly restaurant in the heart of Worthing's town centre. It provides a fully waiter style dining experice with quailty food cooked to order.
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Me and my friend made it our goal to have a Wimpy, after coming to the restaurants about 20 years ago when we were children we had fond memories, and Worthing did not let us down.

The staff (Phoebe our server) were so polite and really welcoming, happy to have a little banter and she was just informative with the specials. Service for drinks was fast and efficient.

The pricing is really good and the portions of food are more then enough (I had to ask for a take away box, and they didn't mind!) Me and my friend both ordered a double cheese burger, with fries. My friend wanted no onions and they were happy to make the change. We also ordered some mozerella sticks! Yum!

The food tasted great, really hot and fresh. One thing we both loved were how crispy the fries were, no soggy ones! and real Heinze ketchup on the side too.

Overall it was a fantastic meal. The staff all were so polite and lovely. Massive thank you to Phoebe our server and also to the manager on duty, tall Indian (Sorry if i'm wrong) chap who was just lovely to talk too. (One thing I noticed was how nice he was to a family to two small children by surprising them with a free ice cream treat!)

2 x double cheese burger
2 x fries
1 x 6 Mozerella Sticks
1 x Mayo
1 x Coke
1 x Budwiser

All for £20.94! So cheap. Will come back again and bring friends.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

The service here was really great! Thanks! Will visit as soon as I can again. Back at home and probing other restaurants in line to do the same

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Can not recommend this place highly enough. Always clean. Staff friendly, polite and always go the extra mile. Food is amazing and cooked how you like (so if you want something removed or added they will sort it). Charlie and Nick are ready to accommodate bigger groups at short notice. Definitely value for money. 5 stars all round.

The menu caters for everyone young and old, new dishes are added from time to time and suggestions from the diners are always welcome.
The staff always engage with the diners, ever after closing when they take to facebook to announce new arrivals and competitions...... The Wimpy Worthing 'family' should be proud of their hard work and dedication as their restaurant is outstanding and stands way above others in the town. Definately deserved the award they recieved last year.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

having been to Wimpy when I was a child and not enjoying it I never saw need to return... until... I spotted a post of a friends on facebook. Looking through their page and seeing what recent customers had said I decided to take my family there, I'm so glad I did, what a difference! The atmosphere was of a happy workplace with staff being very friendly and always smiling, It was clean and the food was very tasty too. The wait from ordering to receiving our order was really good and the portion size was very generous. Their facebook page is informative of the latest offers and also provides alot of entertainment. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I came to wimpy worthing with my daughter a few days ago and was majorly impressed! The food was amazing and the service was outstanding. The employees were very friendly and the manager Charlie was very attentive. I will definitely be visiting Wimpy Worthing again very soon!