“There is a reason the place is empty.”
Review of Spice Sagar - CLOSED

Spice Sagar
Cuisines: Indian
Worthing, England, United Kingdom
“There is a reason the place is empty.”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

What an awful place. It looks nice so we thought we would give it a go, they were completely empty compared to the two other Indians a few doors away which were packed. I now know why.

The foods awful. The service is awful. The owner is just point blank rude. To top it all off, all of us had violent tummy problems the next morning.

In fact the owner was so rude, I'd go as far as to say I really do wish the worst for him.

One to avoid.

• Visited August 2013

“I have changed my party to this venue it was that good!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Visited on a quite midweek night where we was the only couple in, the owner was very attentive, the food which was a buffet for only 9.50 choose various items from the menus which is cooked fresh. Having only lived in the area for around 6 months we have visited others which wee not a patch on this place, 5 star cleanliness, but I think where it is people tend not try try it, a very big mistake, you really need to, I will never use another in the area again.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good service and helpful staff.”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The food was good value and specially made for me without certain ingredients I am allergic to. The staff and owner were very helpful and friendly.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank 600BusinessTraveller
Dhaka, null, Bangladesh
“The Spice Sagar”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Great ambiance and food out of this world,would visit again. The chicken and meat were very good quality and had no coloring on them, which are very rare to see in an Indian cuisine. The service was okay but very friendly and cheerful. The atmosphere was very good with the decor and background music was blending in. Although it was very modern contemporary cuisine the food tasted very authentic and fresh, which are very rare to find. Would recommend any Individuals or a family to visit it, and experience the difference between your local and the Spice Sagar, which to my knowledge is very good value for contemporary Indian cuisine.

• Visited March 2013