“Don't waste your money....”
Review of Moonstone Cafe - Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moonstone Cafe - Bistro
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I went here today only because there were tables available outside to sit on as it was sunny!!!

The waitresses/waiters were lazy, they don't come out to serve you, you have to go in. Most things on the menu they didn't have.

I had the lamb burger with chips and salad and my partner had the chilli nachos.

They overcharged us and gave us a refund then when the food came out they messed up the order, it wasn't busy nor were they rushed off their feet.

Lamb burger was just a disappointment, no salad and when I asked they said its the lettuce in the burger, how tight/stingy! My partners nachos were 2 taco shells, I couldn't believe how small the dishes were. I which I went somewhere else.

This was 1pm in the afternoon we went.

Also they asked if I wanted sauce, I said ketchup and mayo, they never came back with it.

Personally, I wouldn't go back at all!!!! Don't waste your time or money.

Food was ok nothing special nor average.
Service was really poor
Sitting outside was the nice/good part

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My wife and I had often walked passed the Moonstone restaurant so we thought that we would give it a try.
We went in at about 11.00 a.m. And the restaurant was almost empty. We ordered our food from the counter and sat and waited. The menu was quite extensive including Sri Lankan but we chose a Lamb Burger for me and a traditional English breakfast for my wife.
My wife's breakfast was alright but a little greasy, whilst I found my Lamb Burger to be tiny within a large bread roll. Overall we were both disappointed and will not be returning.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We went to the Worthing Moonstone (Stanford Square/Warwick St) and were really impressed. We booked out the whole restaurant for a birthday and the staff really looked after us. The food (fish balls, and chickpea curry in particular) was out of this world and great value too. This place deserves to do really well.

2  Thank matt s