“Best Thai food ever tasted” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 344 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Established February 2013A family run restaurant offering authentic Thai Street Food in a relaxed Thai Street style of dining.We offer a full lunch, evening and take-away menu which is constantly evolving as Yamin gains more and more confidence in the kitchen, included in these menu's is a comprehensive Vegetarian section and some child friendly options.Not all Thai food is spicy, over half our menu is either non-spiced or mild and Yamin is more than happy to adjust a dish to suit your tastebuds.Large parties (6+) are advised to adopt a Tapas style of ordering and eating as we have a small kitchen that cannot accommodate more than 2 workers, this way everyone gets to enjoy the food as it comes out and no one is left waiting for their dish. PLUS this is how food is eaten in Thailand ;-)
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Best Thai food ever tasted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

A friend and I decided to try this restaurant as it was so highly rated on this site, and we weren't disappointed. Yes it was small inside, but we forgot all about that when we were so warmly greeted by the very friendly staff.
As soon as we were seated we were offered drinks and within minutes there were Thai crackers and sweet chilli dip on the table. The menu was extensive and very reasonably priced so we thought, we ordered 3 starters between us as usually they are quite small portions, we were wrong the portions were huge and at £4.45 each, excellent value for money. we had to leave some of it as there was just too much.
When it came to the main course I ordered the Pad ki moa, the staff member asked me if I liked my food spicy as it was made with fresh chilli's and a number of customers hadn't appreciated the intensity of it, when I said I wasn't keen on having it too spicy, the very friendly staff member offered to have it made with the chilli's separate and I could add what I wanted. I thought this was very accommodating, especially as it was a busy night, they were prepared to go out of their way to make it to my liking. the main course came, and it was utterly delicious, I wish I hadn't had filled up on the starters as I had to unfortunately leave some of it.
When the bill came we had to double check it as we thought they had forgotten to charge us for something as it was £35.00 for 3 starters, 2 mains, 3 diet cokes and a beer, which we thought was unbelievably cheap.
All in all the food was fantastic, the staff were not only friendly and accommodating but had excellent product knowledge, and made the whole experience a brilliant one.
I can't wait to go back.

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
“Lovely ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Went here on the off chance as another restaurant did not get back to me,
Staff were fun and friendly
Food was brilliant and authentic
Pad Thai very good!!
Lovely atmosphere good service.
Will definitely recommend. Book in advance because this is a gem you don't want to miss!! Can't wait to go back.

“Lovely, like a real taste of Thailand”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Went tonight for a yummy impromptu early evening out! Staff were lovely and the food was just like that in Bangkok and Koh Samui, absolutely scrummy and large portions, such good value! Will definitely be visiting again!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Emma J
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Went here whilst away for work. Looks great from the outside and was greeted by a very friendly lady. There were only two other tables in at the time but seated me and got me a drink almost straight away.

I ordered the Spicy Thai Sausage for starter and the Jungle Curry for main. The hostess asked if I would actually like the starter as a side as it tastes good with rice which I thought was a nice touch.

Food was very good and she was right, the sausage was nice with some rice and also some of the sauce from my main.

Overall a very good dining experience, would definitely go back, and would recommend as worth a visit.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Absolutely love this place - delicious food, cooked fresh to order and spice level to your taste, great value and always a welcoming atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014