“BRILLIANT !!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Art-Ful

Art-Ful
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Art-Ful is Worthings favourite pottery cafe. A fabulous place to escape the screens that dominate our daily lives and get creative. Great for kids of all ages and parents who want to make a masterpiece. Spend an hour or so, have a bite to eat, enjoy a great cup of coffee. Have your birthday party with us, choose from pottery painting , build a teddy bear, craft or clay.We are always at hand to help you with baby prints too!
Chichester England
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“BRILLIANT !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

I took my granddaughter to Art-ful and we had a great time. Nina is very enthusiastic, and looks amazing! and explained to us what to do. It was a lovely way to spend a couple of hours, and at the end my granddaughter had a very personal piece of pottery which she thoroughly enjoyed painting.
I also enjoyed the experience, helping out a bit, and having a tasty cappo and a piece of flapjack, whilst watching my granddaughter produce her masterpiece.
A lot of thought has gone into the decoration of the shop, Art-ful...... very funky, and I think some of Nina' s evening "do s" would be great fun!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Linda H

Worthing, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very good value and helpful staff. Good choice of things to do. Bought vouchers for nephews and nieces for Christmas and it went down very well. A gift that they enjoy and lasts as they keep their creation.They have now requested to go again for birthdays, Easter etc.

Visited January 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

I simply love Art-Ful! It is such a fresh and quirky studio and Nina the owner is lovely and the creative genius behind the whole thing.
It is great for families with kids, couples wanting to make a special present for a partner or groups of friends wanting to do something a bit different. You pay no fee for day visits, just the pottery you paint.

They also do Art-Ful evenings twice a month geared at adults to chill and paint pottery or decoupage. I have been with friends for each Art-Ful evening since it opened last year. £5 for tea and cake and an evening of creativity is excellent you can bring your own wine or just stick to the tea.

We need more fresh and innovative businesses like this in Worthing. It really isn't just for kids.

Visited February 2014