“Curry Evening”

The Lighthouse Cafe and Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I arranged for 23 of us to go to a Curry Theme evening not sure what to expect. We had the best best food ever. Nobody had to wait for their food, service was fantastic. After dinner Emily sang, the whole restaurant joined in. Would highly recommend the Lighthouse, friendly, fab service and lovely staff :)

1  Thank Mel C

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I came here with my partner and I had a lovely evening.The service from the two men that were working was excellent and fast. The food was to die for and I will never forget it! The atmosphere was relaxing and I would recommend this to anyone!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I think this lovely cafe has been hit by a few trolls employed by some of the mediocre competitors in Worthing! The reason being is that The Light House has got it right. The atmosphere is bright and welcoming and the service is at-table (so much more relaxing than having to queue with a tray!). And, above all, the food is excellent - the twice-fried chips are the best we have ever tasted, the halloumi salad was fresh and tasty with a delicious dressing, the house burger was prepared to order and outstanding, and everything else we have eaten here has been beautifully cooked and presented. We eat out a lot, and have tried most places in Worthing. Some are good, some bad. This one is excellent.

1  Thank Cshaw60
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This morning I had the vegetarian breakfast. Halloumi, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs, toast, and maybe some more, all perfectly cooked. A relaxed atmosphere in a lovely place.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We went to the Lighthouse when it first opened and had breakfast which was excellent, service very good and friendly atmosphere. Had lunch there today with family and again the food was very good, service excellent and the cafe was very busy which only goes to show that it has a good reputation. A play area has been set up to keep children occupied. Would thoroughly recommend this cafe/bar.