“Delicious”

Lavenda Restaurant
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lavenda is independent, family managed small restaurant, serving homemade food, cooked with passion. We specialise in Polish cuisine and we are the only Eastern European restaurant in Worthing and surrounding areas. Have been chosen a Best Eatery in Worthing (Splash Awards 2015)
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Recommended by a friend the food was very tasty and good value for money, the homemade bread was delicious. When I revisit Worthing I will make every effort to revisit this restaurant.

2  Thank Billiewoo

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I never ever write reviews about restaurants however lavenda was so good that I feel it's a must.

The restaurant itself very quaint and beautifully decorated. The waiter, whose name fails me, was polite charming and spoke perfect English. The menu was well balanced and excellent value for money. The food itsel was generous and tasted out if this world. I will be going back without a doubt

1  Thank Ollie3003
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

As a wife of a Pole, I've had a fair bit of Polish food and this ranks amounts the best I've had. Beautifully cooked and presented using top quality ingredients, we all cleaned out plates very happily. The mushroom pancakes were to die for and the creamiest mashed potatoes were perfect. The cheesecake, although a bit more American style than Polish was so yummy I wanted another!! Service was friendky and attentive. We were the only customers at the time so it felt a little lacking in atmosphere but I'm sure word will get our about this little gem soon and the place will be buzzing!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

As Polish I can absolutely recommend this place - food is really home cooked and traditional. I took there three of my friends as they have never tried Polish food before and they really liked it. We tried different things as mains and they were all delicious. The staff was very friendly, so I look forward to go there again.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Took my partner here as he has a Polish background and he loved it! The food was awesome, especially the mains (I had duck leg with some kind of awesome red cabbage/raisin/apple thing and the most incredible buttery roast potatoes, he had Bigo - meat and saurkraut with INCREDIBLE mash potato), and the pudding - we shared Polish pancakes with cream cheese and chocolate sauce - you have to taste it to understand. The waiter was welcoming and took his time over you, and with its BYOB policy the bill came to under £30 - for 2 starters, 2 mains and a pudding! The restaurant is tiny and not in the best part of Worthing (opposite a car park), but inside it's modern looking and comfy.