“Best Bakery by far”

Price range: US$1 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Will never buy supermarket bread again...This little gem makes everything fresh each day on the premises...best bread ever...artisan sour dough loaves..superb! ..And as for the brioche...really divine...sausage rolls fantastic. Really friendly service. We will now be buying all our breads and pastries from here....

There are newer reviews for The Pantry Bakery

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Lovely small bakery run by a friendly couple. Nice outdoor seating and always has fresh bread. Also if you like sausage rolls you need to go here!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Best patisserie/Bakery in Worthing by far. Really friendly staff. I couldn't recommend highly enough. Couldn't be better

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Wow! Another great find! Danish pastries, brioches, croissants and cakes to die for. Bread baked fresh on the premises; my favourite is the walnut sourdough or could it be the black olive ciabatta? As for the sausage rolls - I never thought I'd use sausage rolls and feast in the same sentence! Oh, and the best pies I've tasted - beef and silverskin, chicken leek and mushroom, lamb. It's always very hard to decide what to have. I agree with radiatingeyes - I've yet to try something on the menu I don't like. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.
This little parade of shops in South Farm Road is going to become very popular with the recent opening of The Pantry, Spices Thai restaurant (see separate review) a soon to be opened Micro Pub and of course the long established excellent Piccola Italia.
How lucky I am to live locally!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I'm yet to find something on the menu I don't like and the coffee is truly excellent, just a shame it's right next to a busy road and train crossing. Well worth a regular visit whether it's for their great sandwiches or perfectly baked pastries