The Beauty Island Sanctuary
Open today: 09:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic couples spa package

Just what the doctor ordered!! My partner booked this for my Christmas present and from the moment... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
samantha09Kent
kent
via mobile
Another Fantastic Visit - Thank you

Our second trip for a couples relaxing spa day was just as good as the first. Welcoming friendly... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jane W
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

All reviews couples spa lovely spa massage and facial full body hot stone massage spa room relaxing environment spa experience hydro pool foot bath bouquet of flowers staff are very attentive local spa great results oriental spa lovely relaxing time explained everything
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I found this venue and deal on the Secret Escape website and looked for a half day pamper which consisted of 2 treatments and use of the sauna and jacuzzi. The morning was arranged for my mums 60th birthday. Whilst the salon in situated in a really run down part of Worthing opposite the station, once I had located it, I had such a nice surprise.Rachel who appears to run the salon was so helpful leading up to the day when wanting to order in lunch and also on the day too. The sanctuary is absolutely gorgeous and so tastefully designed too. We were greeted by Rachel and then looked after by Rebecca who was fabulous. All the staff made us feel so comfortable and welcome and explained what would happen. We were given champagne in the jacuzzi and made to feel very special. The venue is so clean and spotless too. I was sad to leave after lunch as I would have happily stayed all day. I think that the BIS service is on par if not better than its major competitors for a fraction of the price. The treatments were amazing and nothing was too much trouble.
Keep doing what your doing and open one in Hampshire please!

1  Thank Fahy1973
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

We loved our couples spa day from the moment we arrived the staff were very attentive, the spa was beautiful. We had a great range of drinks all afternoon and yummy lunch. The treatments were fabulous and left us relaxed and very happy!!!!! Definitely going back ASAP.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

As a birthday treat, my daughter and I booked a Spa Pamper Day package online at The Beauty Island Sanctuary in Worthing, the package included full use of the hot tub, sauna, and chill out area with unlimited drinks on hand, plus a choice of two beauty/health treatments, we chose the 1 hour hot stone massage (full body), and an hours Dermaligica facial. Also included was a complimentary hair wash and blow dry with scalp massage. The sanctuary was very easy to find being located very close to Worthing station, and on arrival we found the place to be very clean and modern looking. We were greeted by a lovely lady who checked us in and went through the health questionnaire prior to treatment, admittedly the writing on one of the forms could have been printed clearer as it was quite difficult to read, but not a problem.

Once checked in, we were given a basic tour of the spa and were provided with a clean towel, dressing gown, and slippers, we then enjoyed the use of the hot tub and the sauna, which we had all to ourselves, both were very clean, and the hot tub was a great therapy in itself. The environment was very relaxing, lots of candles, space and very soft music.

Once ready, my daughter and I were collected for our treatments, which we chose to have in the same room. Both of the therapist were very polite and thoughtful, making us very comfortable straight away, we were given space to undress and slip under the warm blankets on the heated massage tables. We were informed that our first treatment was to be the facial, we had chosen which type we wanted prior to getting undressed, this turned out to be a very lovely experience, and afterwards I could notice the effects. The Hot Stone massage was fantastic too, the therapists again were very thoughtful and obviously very skilled as I found myself drifting off in my relaxed state. Once the sessions were over, we relaxed in the hot tub for a while longer before I was called to have my hair washed and blow dried, which also involved a heavenly head massage.

I would very much recommend The Beauty Island Sanctuary to anyone needing a good body and mind de-stress, the whole package was great value for money, the sanctuary itself was very clean and relaxing, and the staff were so lovely and professional. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Fantastic spa.highly recommend. We had the SPA to ourselves for an hour and then were collected and taken to the couples treatment room. Staff were fantastic and couldn't of been any nicer. My husband had never been to a SPA before and he was highly impressed at how dignified it all was and not one bit awkward.
Free robe, towels and slippers included with comp soft drinks. We had a total of 1 hr in the SPA 1 hour full body hot stone massage and 1 hour Facial.
Place was clean and was very relaxing atmosphere.
The Beauty Island is right next to Worthing station and there is parking in the multi story just up the road.
Will be returning. Thank you The Beauty island for a fab afternoon

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 30 October 2015

My husband treated me to hair and nails as a birthday surprise. I had the most amazing time, the staff were so friendly and really cared about what they were doing. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. Nothing was too much trouble. My hair and nails have never looked so good. I can't wait to come back. x

Date of experience: October 2015