“Hair extensions ”

The Beauty Island Sanctuary
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Worthing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At The Beauty Island Sanctuary you can enjoy luxury Day and half Day SPA packages, massage and holistic therapies, beauty treatments including CACI and Dermalogica facials and body treatments, Manicure and Pedicure by OPI , Spray Tanning, Waxing and Detoxing Body Treatments. We also specialise in Mineral Make-Up applied by our beauty therapist who has worked as a make-up artist on TV and for model photo shoots. Our personal trainer will be happy to give you a free consultation in our fitness studio. Where else can you find all these beauty therapy and health specialist experts and a hair salon with experienced stylists under the one roof? Add to that a beautiful new relaxation area with Hydrotherapy pool and Sauna, and it’s easy to see why a pamper day at our Sanctuary has it all from top to toe. Our SPA Gift Vouchers are an ideal present for friends and family too. Hide away in our Tea & Juice area with your favourite book or magazine for as long as you like or soak in our Hydrotherapy pool in between treatments.. The Spa is the perfect venue for a private SPA party, or just a rewarding post-shopping pamper session with friends (opposite Worthing mainline station, only 10 minute’ walk from Worthing town centre or a 25 min drive from either Brighton or Littlehampton). For more information about private hire options, specifically designed Special Occasion packages for business or personal groups, or a wedding consultation please call us to discuss your requirements.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

When I came to here three months ago my hair was dead and really damaged but after having an appointment with the hair stylist Becky and guidance from Ella the manager putting easilock extensions in has made my hair healthy and in good condition . My hair has never felt as healthy and amazing in my life , thank you so much to the beauty island the service is amazing and you get offered a drink whilst you wait. I’ve just had my easilocks refitted and they feel great .have recommended the beauty island to all my work colleagues and friends .

All reviews
"gown"
"tan"

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Totally relaxing experience
I were treated to a voucher for my birthday and booked myself into the this local spa. I opted for the Oriental Spa package which includes time in the hydro pool/sauna Spa Zone, a 60-mins body massage and a 60-minsfacial. Words cannot describe how bliss this was. I could have gone home and slept for 12 hours afterwards! Staff were very helpful; the beauty therapist was very friendly, professional and applied just the right pressure. Complimentary robe, slippers and towel were provided as well as teas and fruit juices. And as it was a Monday, I did not see another soul in the hydro pool, which was fab. I will definitely recommend and am already saving up for my next visit!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We booked the couples retreat which seemed like you got a lot for your money, but after visiting I am a little disappointed. We had an hour in the spa, which is a nice area and we had it to ourselves but it is just a hot tub and sauna. An hour was more than enough as towards the end it got a little boring. We got a foot bath and massage each with the package. The foot bath was just a bowl of hot water with oranges in it, not sure it made any difference after 20 minutes of having our feet stuck in it. My partners water was also too hot to put his feet in at first, he had to keep dipping his feet in and out.

Our hour long massages were nice and we felt relaxed but my partner said the pressure on his wasn't that great, the beautician did ask if it was hard enough but I think part way through her pressure changed. We both said afterwards we would have preferred more attention on our shoulders rather then other areas. We had both written on our forms that we had issues with shoulder tension but this wasn't really dealt with.

The spa overall is very nice but a little overpriced when you break down what you actually get. I wouldn't rush back unless there was a special offer.

1  Thank Zoe P
elabeautyisland, General Manager at The Beauty Island Sanctuary, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Zoe,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you were not happy with some aspects of you spa package.

I would like to add that you did not have the couples retreat. You were booked in for "The Romantic Escape". This package is designed to give partners time alone and relaxing treatments together in one of our double treatment rooms.

This package includes

* Welcome Glass of Bubbly on arrival
* Spa Zone with Hydrotherapy Pool and Sauna – 60min
* Wellbeing Teas and Fruit Juice
* Bouquet of flowers for the loved one
* Relaxing Feet Bath with Fruit Cocktail for both – 20 minute
* Mellow Massage with a Candle for her – 55 minutes
* Classic Swedish Massage with Hot Oil for him – 60 minutes

The price is £80 per person. We feel the price is very reasonable and value for money also considering you get our Spa Zone to yourselves.

The benefits of taking a fruit foot bath are unscented preservative-free natural ingredients are beneficial to the skin and help to restore your health, youth and beauty. In medical terms, fruit bath relieves stress, nourishes the skin, strengthens the capillary walls, boosts immunity and improves blood circulation.

We are truly sorry you did not enjoy your overall experience, and that we were not made aware when you paid the remainder of your bill. We would have liked the opportunity to put things right for you on the day.

We do have some great offers from time to time and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind Regards

Ela Kaczmarek

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My children bought me a facial, pedicure, spa day, with lunch and a wash and blow dry for my birthday yesterday.

My cousin from Canada was also visiting and came with me. We both thoroughly enjoyed the experience, the facial was very good, lovely products, and executed well, relaxing environment and very enjoyable.

The staff were helpful and friendly and very attentive all day. We were not rushed and by the time we left felt thoroughly pampered.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The worse spa ever
On arrival I was offer a cappuccino the milk was off then in to the spa area it look nice and relaxing 2 glass of bubbly waiting for us that was nice but I can't drink nothing with bubbles so I as for a glass of wine no wine so I have a glass of water that was warm so I decided a cup tea instead I make the tea from the urn the water was cold
Then lunch when it arrived I say was a mistake I didn't order sandwiches I ordered fish cakes I can't eat bread they where insisted that I ordered the sandwiches then the manager can apologise they made a mistake I ask to change to something else but no luck they didn't had anything else so no food
And when I go to pay they say as a apologies they didn't charge for lunch As they where giving a favour I didn't eat I didn't drink and I pay £210.00 for a massage more or less
I want to treat my goddaughter to a nice day it turn into a disaster but the worse of it they couldn't care less
Emily

elabeautyisland, General Manager at The Beauty Island Sanctuary, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Emily,

We are sorry you felt disappointed with your time with us. We do endeavour to provide a wide range of drinks for our customers to enjoy. There was a mistake with your lunch order which we have brought up with our catering company and they have apologised. We did offer at the last minute to provide you with an alternative however you declined every suggestion we offered. We are sorry for the mix up.

I would like to point out that the lunches are not included in the cost of our Spa packages, so you would have be aware of what was included when you booked. We believe our Spa packages a good value for your money. The package you and your Goddaughter purchased had 2 hours of treatments each, which included a 1 hour facial and 1 hour hot stone massage. These treatments booked alone would have been £120 each.

We are sorry you did not enjoy your time with us but I can assure you that we do care about all of our customer satisfaction and experience.

Kind Regards