“Not the best PE!”

Pizza Express
Ranked #156 of 384 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: US$43 - US$43
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, Pizza Express Worthing offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Rather odd layout and format. Food here doesn't fell up to the usual PE standard. Not quite as professional as most of the Res we've been to. They probably need to find a better venue in Worhting

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

It took ages for anyone to serve us and then forgot one of our meals. This had to be prepared while the rest of us ate. We could see the kitchen area and saw the missing meal sit for over 5 minutes before anyone brought it over to us. Staff were far too busy sitting around chatting.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Not your normal buzzing vibrant pizza express, it's so quiet and the service was shocking, I had to keep getting out of my chair to ask for drinks the bill desert etc

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Being Gluten and wheat free, it is always great to eat at Pizza Express as they provide so many options on the menu.
I was able to make use of the two course for just over a tenner as well.
As I was off out, I was worried, I had left it too late to eat. The restaurant was very busy for before 6pm on a Saturday night but I asked if it was possible we could get served and out in 50 minutes.
"We will try our best" and they did. Starters came with mains to save time as requested and my GF sloppy Giuseppe was delicious.
All done without feeling that food had to be shoved down your throats and made it on time to event.
Great food, great service. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Restaurant only half full but had to wait 55 mins for main - no starters ordered. Pizzas ok but pasta dish burnt underneath and mostly uneatable. A great disappointment. Will not visit again.