“We will be back”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
England
“We will be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

My friend and I have been here tonight. We had a drink in the bar first to get the feel of the place and asked to look at the menu, before deciding if we wanted to eat as well. (I had looked at their website but there was no menu on line) Maybe that's something that they could consider for the future as quite ofen when looking for somewhere to eat, I like to see the menu first before deciding if I want to go to that restaurant.

After looking at the menu we decided we were going to stay and at the end of the meal, we felt that we made the right choice.

We both ordered the smoked salmon and prawn salad for starters and my friend asked if she could just have the salmon and prawns without the salad and if she could have a childrens portion of the Hunters Chicken for the main course. I have to say the staff couldnt have been more helpful with her requests.

I had braised beef with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

We were too full up to eat a sweet but next time we go, we have decided to forgo the starter and just have a main course and sweet.

The staff were friendly and helpful throughout and we would definately go back again.
Another plus for us was there was no long wait for the food.

• Visited July 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Good food what we had”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2012

good breakfast, we asked for porrage they kindly made it for us
we had a light meal here saturday. the restaurant closed at 6 on Sunday no problem we went into Goring and went to a toby carvey a short distance away

Visited June 2012
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Excellent Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

Breakfast was very good and they were very accommodating with what you wanted. Full english thought was well worth having!!

Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not very good pub food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2008