“They are always consistent, everytime I have visited the restaurant.”
Review of Food Restaurant

Food Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 368 Restaurants in Worthing
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Always a favourite place of ours to eat in Worthing, as you can always expect high quality food and service. Although felt slightly pushed into ordering quickly.

3  Thank Exoticflowers

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Although we are not regulars we do go to Food a few times a year. The service has always been good, food is fantastic and the staff are very friendly and helpful. This is our favourite restaurant in Worthing and would definitely recommend it.

3  Thank Janice D
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Took 4of my grandchildren for lunch. The staff were excellent and attentive. The food was as usual top quality. One of the children spilled her drink and the staff changed the table cloth straight away.

2  Thank linda f
Reviewed 4 August 2014

A Friday evening dinner out as a treat paid for by my husband firm. We had a good table in the window, the staff were very friendly and efficient. The menu is comprehensive and we each had 3 courses, I had the scallops for starter and they were lovely, the main was slow cooked pork which was tender and moist and the crème brulee was exactly right to finish off. Wine was reasonably priced I would definitely eat here again.

2  Thank Wendy_P_12220
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

It has been over a year since I last visited food, and I have found it has improved which was a very pleasant surprise. The decor and atmosphere remain but the menu appears to have been improved, in my opinion.
Plenty of culinary options as well as wine & drink options.
A very pleasant anniversary meal with my wife, and would happily return much sooner.

4  Thank Lee R