“Bridge weekend”

and 1 more site!
The Ardington Hotel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Worthing
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Our bridge club has been coming to the Ardington Hotel twice a year for over 10 years and each time we go it feels like we are going to visit old friends. We are made to feel very welcome and greeted with a smile, the staff cannot do enough and nothing is to much trouble. And food is to die for and in all the time we have been going I have never had a poor meal and that includes breakfast as well. I would recommend the Ardington Hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Worthing .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I have stayed in this hotel several times and the only complaint is lack of a lift The food is delicious and the staff are super efficient friendly and helpful The location is superb just minutes from the shops and sea The service in the restaurant is amazing dirty dishes are speedily whisked away there is a choice for vegetarians I would heartily reccomend it for women travelling alone it feels like a home from home and there is always a member of staff availible to help

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Room was dirty. No mattress protector, sheets didn't fit bed. Mattress was torn on the bottom corner and looked really dirty.

Whole hotel very run down - one of the worst I've ever stayed in. After a 7 hour drive I was looking forward to a relaxing evening, but it was not to be. I slept in my clothes because the bed didn't seem clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank JRickard21
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We were at this hotel for a bridge weekend with a group. It was wonderful. We had full board and the food was very very good. Our room was in a good position at the front of the hotel. The location of the hotl is excellent. A short walk to the sea front and a short walk to all the shops.

Room Tip: We have stayed here several times and the rooms have always been fine.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We hired a private room at the Ardington to celebrate my father's 70th birthday and I can't recommend it highly enough. Simon, the Manager ,was a pleasure to work with in organising the event. He took time to really understand what my family wanted from the evening and as a result make good judgements and recommendations for the party. All staff were friendly and highly courteous and the areas we used (lounge and Eden Room) were nicely decorated and furnished. Thanks to everyone who made our party a great one.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I felt the need to write and express my thanks and gratitude to the owners and staff of the Ardington Hotel. I have been staying at the hotel on a weekly basis on business for the last year and a half. All at the hotel have been incredibly helpful in all respects. They are genuinely concerned that they look after you as well as they can. The rooms are being re-furbished and are great, the bar and lounge are very relaxing with great service from the attentive staff and the food from the Indigo restaurant at the hotel is second to none and highly recommended.

I used the conferencing facilities at the hotel for business and the attention to detail by the staff was first class.

I have moved to another area now and I will miss atmosphere and the people of the Ardington. Well done to the Ardington team. I will pop back to share a glass and say thanks as soon as I can.

Recommended in all respects.

Thanks to all.

Room Tip: All are OK but ask for a newly refurbished one for the top of the range - all are quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

A tad better than the Travelodge on Worthing seafront. That about sums it up...... Not worth the price, I was in room 29 and was woken very early am by the chambermaids talking in their staff room! The room I was in needed an update worn carpet, avocado bathroom .drab and dated I didn't dare look at the mattress! Only stayed one night so didn't bother to make a fuss but not a place to stay for a weeks holiday at the seaside. I am writing this review on behalf of some-one else who isn't known on trip advisor they do not have a computer but wanted their comments to be shared to advise others.

Room Tip: go somewhere more modern if that's possible in quaint old Worthing.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo