“The best hotel for service I have ever experienced”

The Ardington Hotel
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Worthing
Reviewed 28 September 2010

I stayed in this conveniently located hotel for a week. Just a few minutes walk from the beach and the town and near public transport. I asked about the heating as I was cold and a few minutes later the housemaid appeared with a heater for me. Similarly, the desk lamp wasn't working but was fixed before I even reported it. I entertained my sister one evening to a superb meal in the Indigo restaurant. Some of the furnishings were a little bit shabby and worn but one almost didn't notice this as everything was spotlessly clean and the service couldn't have been better. And I loved the free internet access!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Maggie007
There are newer reviews for The Ardington Hotel

Reviewed 15 September 2010

My trip to the Ardington was for a business evening meeting held at the hotel. From the moment I entered the hotel I was treated with courtesy, the reception staff were wonderful, the room was nicely furnished, with very good facilities, a comfortable large bed, excellent shower. My meeting involved an evening meal which was truly wonderful, possibly the best meal I have enjoyed off a set menu!!!! Three courses at exceptional value, with exceptional quality of food and the service was fabulous. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to any visitor to Worthing. Near the beach, and easy access to all amenities.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Branchperson
Reviewed 8 August 2010

Just got back from a one night stay at the Ardington which we really enjoyed. The hotel was just off the sea front and in a Garden Square with side sea views from the room.
The service was excellent and the room was spotlessly clean with all the amenties you need for a stay i.e iron, trouser press, tea/coffee etc. We really felt very relaxed and comfortable would go back again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luvhols15
Reviewed 2 August 2010

Stayed there for two nights. Every single one of the staff were excellent. Friendly and good at their jobs. The food was superb. The value of the hotel was outstanding. I will always stay there when I go to Worthing.

The only issues I had was that for our business conference, the internet connection was very slow. This is an easy issue for them to resolve and I know that they have had feedback on this from us.

The only other point was that the ventilation in my particular room wasn't great. I understand in other rooms, it wasn't an issue. That was mainly because it's windows were kind of enclosed in so air did not circulate easily. Opening my room door for a few minutes cured the issue.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2010

Room facilities and breakfast is excellent. Even internet facilities and laptop they are providing for browsing purpose. BAR is also available inside Hotel

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2010

Lovely seaside family run hotel. Parking on street, but very reasonable. Rooms a combination of some modern and some a little tired as they are refubishing - I had a lovely front facing room, again a little tired but a lovely size and very clean. Bathroom again clean and acceptable- Room 50.
Restaurant decor good, food good and reasonalbe although our fish was undercooked and had to go back, it was all dealt with well and we had a glass of wine each on the house. Check-in and out efficient and nice to be in a hotel that is not a chain.
I will definately be staying there again and would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank TBF28
Reviewed 7 June 2010

I've stayed at this hotel twice now.... friendly courteous staff, comfortable rooms, cozy lounge and great food. Set in the perfect location for access to the seafront and parking is easy. A truly enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple