The Ardington Hotel
US$126
US$123
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Glenhill Guest House(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$93
High Beach Guest House(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotels.com
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
The Moorings(Worthing)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindigo restauranteden roompremium roomsteyne gardensa family run hotelsingle roomexcellent hotelbirthday partyhis teama stones throwkipperssea frontlounge areahotel is situatedwould highly recommend this hotelcomfortable staynothing is too much trouble
Reviewed 22 February 2011

I regularly stay at this hotel while I'm in Worthing for work and would not stay anywhere else. The staff are really friendly, helpful and professional and it has a nice family-run atmosphere. The standard rooms are a bit dated but I think they are gradually updating them (the premium ones). The bar/lounge and restaurant are a lovely contemporary but comfortable design.
The best thing about this hotel though is the amazing food in the Indigo restaurant. In my many visits I have rarely been disappointed with anything and the standard of the cooking is outstanding and often using fresh local fish - and yet at a reasonable price with set menus that have many of the same dishes as the a la carte menu.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2011

The common parts of this hotel are very nice. Shame my room didn't match the downstairs. My room's decor was tired, with an old CRT tv and a mini fridge on the floor for some inexplicable reason.

My bed was comfy and once the room heated up I had a good night's sleep.

Breakfast was very nice and service was spot on.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 16 January 2011

I stayed in this hotel last February 2010 for three nights. My arrival was greeted by a very helpful receptionist. All procedures etc were explained. I had booked a premium double room, and it lived up to my expectations. Extremely comfortable bed, sofa, tea/coffee facilities, iron, hairdryer etc. There was a flat screen tv with freeview, I also used the DVD library, so was able to watch some films. The bathroom was immaculate. I ordered breakfast room service, and everything arrived punctually and efficiently. A newspaper of my choice was left ouside my room every morning. I had a slight problem with the safe, and this was dealt with by the Manager who was very courteous. I ate in the Indigo restaurant on a number of occasions, and the service and food was superb.

Overall, the whole experience at staying at this hotel was very enjoyable. The staff are professional, very helpful, friendly and welcoming. I enjoyed the stay so much, I am booked again for the beginning of February 2011 for three nights.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2011

We stayed at this hotel during the Christmas holiday and it was wonderful. It's a very lovely hotel and the rooms have a contemporary flair. The dining room and reception area was decorated for the holidays and put us in a festive mood. It's right across from Steyne Gardens and a short walk to the English Channel. We had a full English breakfast each morning and the paper delivered to our door. The staff was very accommodating but not intrusive.

We had such a wonderful time. All the shopping is within walking distance and the bus to Brighton was just a block away. It's a wonderful place for a holiday or romantic stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alicejean
Reviewed 22 December 2010

Just a brief note to recommend this hotel, we stayed at this hotel for an annual reunion we were treated very well, the staf were helpfull and the restaurant was a delight, this is what a hotel should be, unlike the bland hotel chains that are covering the country.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends