“Wolverhampton's Best Kept Secret...”

The Way Wolverhampton Youth Zone
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Finding a good holiday club during the school holidays can at times feel like mission impossible. If you are lucky enough to find one that you feel safe leaving your child, the fees are normally astronomical. Because I work full time on average I am paying between £200 - £250 per week. I dread the school holidays...well that is until I discovered The Way.

As the teens say...OMG! OMG! OMG! This place is Fab! Fab, Fab, Fab!

There is so much for the kids to do from football, to cooking, to hair and makeup to drama. There is a recording studio (yes I know!), outside play area, an art room, computer room, snooker, table tennis, film room and canteen!

That is not even the best part. The best bit is (wait for it...are you sitting down...?) it costs just £8 per day. £8 per day including breakfast, lunch and all snacks. Yes! Including breakfast,lunch and ALL snacks!

I am saving nearly £250 per week (when you include pack lunches) etc. and I am ecstatic! The care is amazing. Lots of great youth workers there and kids of all shapes and sizes. I met a lovely lad with Downs there whilst doing our tour so it shows they are inclusive too. He looked like he was having a blast.

Give it a go...I dropped my daughter off this morning and she did not even give me a backwards glance as she entered the building...just a "bye mummy, see you later!"

Always a good sign :-)

BPF score: 10/10

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I used to love my youth club days (many years ago!) And never thought my three girls would get the opportunity to experience anything like it.

The facilities are amazing, as are the youth workers and volunteers, they all do a brilliant job!

Date of experience: November 2016